The ZeroRisk Client Acquisition Program connects law firms and new clients. Obtaining strong cases can be a difficult, time and resource-consuming task. We do this so you won’t have to. The process is a cutting-edge lead generation method resulting in the best quality signed cases available today. We offer price stability, exclusivity and high value claimants.
How Do We Obtain Camp Lejeune Cases?
- We use AI-based Behavioral Intent Targeting to create exclusive Camp LeJeune injury leads from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and data mining using our proprietary software and strategy. This targeting puts effective advertising in front of those actively tracked online as acting like someone coping with an injury that may have been caused by contaminated water at Camp LeJeune.
- The Camp Lejeune Advantage-Marines helping Marines!
We have three unconventional ways to secure signed Camp Lejeune Water Contamination claimants.
- Once a Marine, always a Marine. Ron Lasorsa, a partner in ZeroRisk Cases® and former Marine, will deliver an unfair advantage for any law firm.
Lasorsa has resources in this tort that NO ONE ELSE IN THE INDUSTRY CAN MATCH.
Some quick facts:
- Ron Lasorsa is a US Naval Academy graduate and a former Marine stationed at Camp Lejeune from 1990-1994. Lasorsa and his family were directly affected by the toxic exposure.
- Ron was the Commanding General’s Aide-de-Camp and had first-hand knowledge of the contaminated water supply during his tenure.
- The contamination continued beyond the years of the new law based on subsequent soil tests. Ron reported the contamination test results up the chain of command.
- Ron is uniquely connected to Marines through his US Naval Academy and USMC service networking that he continues to this day.
- Lasorsa is leveraging this personal experience and his extensive veteran’s social network to expand awareness by word of mouth without violating North Carolina’s restrictions on Attorney advertising.
Ron’s background allows us to reach out and locate Marines and family members who had exposure or know of other Marines who had been exposed to the contaminated water while stationed at Camp Lejeune, all without using any broadcast or social media marketing.
- In addition, we utilize our network of stay-at-home Military Spouses to conduct social marketing campaigns to connect directly with victims of Camp Lejeune water contamination. Our social media marketing Military Spouses Team reach out to potential Camp Lejeune Water Contamination victims on:
The Marine networking strategy is compelling and without political implications and without breaching the strict North Carolina advertising rules so often violated by lead generation agencies.
Running a viral marketing campaign is a very powerful strategy in obtaining some of the best qualified cases for this campaign.
- Lasorsa has developed an alternate lead origination strategy using medical diagnosis codes that is significantly more efficient than traditional attorney advertising. As a result, we are more effective in identifying the more than 40 different types of illness associated with exposure to the toxins.
Our proprietary data collection procedure obtains potential clients for your firm. The Plaintiffs we obtain with this methodology are affected by Camp Lejeune’s water supply, treated for the resulting complication, AND want to discuss their case with an attorney. Our proprietary case origination strategy allows us to identify and retain the highest quality cases using IDC10 medical diagnosis and billing codes.
Ed Lott, Ph.D., M.B.A.
ZeroRisk Cases, LLC
Name: Edward Lot Email: [email protected] Job Title: President and Managing Partner