The global blood and plasma components market is projected to reach $66.47 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 4.90%, suggests the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
The scope of the report exclusively covers market juggernauts and emerging companies offering blood and plasma components for various end-users. The study considers the transfusion market and plasma-derived products.
The transfusion market consists of packed red blood cells, frozen plasma, and platelet products. Plasma-derived products consist of immunoglobulins, albumins, coagulation factor concentrates, and proteinase inhibitors that are provided by companies in the blood and plasma components ecosystem.
In the comprehensive study of the global blood and plasma components market, BIS Research extensively covers the following:
- Market numbers on micro-segments influencing the market
- Market share analysis of key market players
- Growth-share analysis by company
- Impact of COVID-19 on the global blood and plasma components market
- Growth analysis by products, application, end-users, and region
- Company and product profiling for 15 companies
The detailed study is a compilation of 28 market data tables and 158 figures spread through 228 pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Blood And Plasma Components Market – Analysis And Forecast, 2021-2031”
Demand – Drivers and Limitations
The increasing burden of cancer, hematologic malignancies, and organ transplantation is contributing to the growth of the market. An increase in research and development into the use of plasma components for the treatment of neurological disorders such as chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) is also promoting the growth of the market.
Moreover, initiatives taken by the major players in the global blood and plasma components market to expand and launch more blood and plasma collection centers across the world in order to fulfill the supply of blood and plasma are the major factors that are expected to fuel the growth of the market.
Reasons to Buy This Report
This exclusive report on the global blood and plasma components market will help you in the following ways:
- Aids in product development.
- Helps in targeting a segment for launching a new product.
- Offers go-to-market strategies for the different product categories.
- Supports diversifying the product portfolio based on unmet needs.
- Helps in analyzing technological substitutes and compares the specification.
- Helps to adjust the pricing of upcoming products.
- Assists in exploring the newer applications.
- Supports in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario.
- Methodical understanding of the core and adjacent markets as well as the industry changes to critically assess business dynamics of the global blood and plasma components market in scope, including the drivers, challenges, and opportunities for various players.
- An in-depth analysis of the impact of developments and initiatives made by governments as well as corporate stakeholders that influence the business environment for both the market participants as well as the customers.
- Examination of competitors’ strategies and their recent developments to effectively assess market movements at each level of the supply chain.
- Analysis of the value chain to guide the reader in identifying the key stakeholders in the global blood and plasma components market.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Nitish Kumar, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, “Blood is considered as one of the precious sources as there’s no other alternative to the human blood and the benefits that it provides in various forms. The reason for market growth can be attributed to the increasing the rising burden of primary immunodeficiency diseases such as hemophilia A, von Willebrand disease (vWD), and secondary immunodeficiency diseases. Further, the increasing burden of cancer, hematologic malignancies, and organ transplantation is also contributing to the growth of the market. An increase in research and development into the use of plasma components for the treatment of neurological disorders such as chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) is also promoting the growth of the market. Moreover, initiatives taken by the major players in the global blood and plasma components market to expand and launch more blood and plasma collection centers across the world in order to fulfill the supply of blood and plasma components are the major factors that are expected to fuel the growth of the market.”
View the report on Global Blood And Plasma Components Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Key insights have been drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of 15 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players operating in the global blood and plasma components market include CSL Limited, Grifols, S.A., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, ADMA Biologics, Inc., GC Pharma, Octapharma AG, Kedrion S.p.A, Bio Products Laboratory Holding Limited, LFB S.A., Emergent BioSolutions, Inc., American Red Cross, Versiti, Inc., Blood Centers of America, Carter BloodCare, and Memorial Blood Centers.
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers of plasma-derived products
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Research and academic institutions
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- How are blood and plasma components revolutionizing the hematology and solid tumor management landscape?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global blood and plasma components market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global blood and plasma components market?
- How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the global blood and plasma components ecosystem?
- What are the key development strategies that are being implemented by major players in order to sustain themselves in the competitive market?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions pertaining to the use of blood and plasma components?
- What are the potential entry barriers that are expected to be faced by the companies willing to enter a particular region in the market?
- What will be the growth rate of the global blood and plasma components market during the forecast period?
- What are the growth opportunities for the blood and plasma components companies in the region of their operation?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings in the global blood and plasma components market?
- Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research