According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Flavoured and frozen yoghurt Market in India: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the Indian flavoured and frozen yogurt market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the flavoured and frozen yoghurt market in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.3% during 2021-2026.
Frozen yogurt refers to a mixture of yogurt, milk and cream which is enjoyed as a snack or dessert by people of all ages. Some of the common frozen yogurt flavours include strawberry, banana, vanilla, blueberry, honey and mango. Similar to regular yogurt, it is a rich source of fatty acids, riboflavin and vitamin B12, protein, phosphorus and selenium. Owing to the presence of these nutrients coupled with a lower calorie content, frozen yogurt has emerged as a popular alternative to ice-cream and other milk-based desserts in India. The demand for flavoured and frozen yogurt has further been boosted by increasing western influences on the consumers.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/flavoured-frozen-yoghurt-market-india/requestsample
Indian Flavoured and Frozen Yogurt Market Trends:
On account of increasing awareness, the Indian consumers are preferring frozen yogurt variants with exotic flavours and low amounts of fat, sugar and calories. In line with the changing preferences, the manufacturers are introducing innovative products such as bio, organic and fruit yogurt. Moreover, a shift in the dietary habits towards nutrient-rich snacks, especially among the urban and young consumers, along with rising inclination towards ready-to-eat products have created a positive impact on the growth of the market. In addition, numerous flavoured and frozen yogurt chains and standalone retailers have also emerged in the region, which offer high-quality products targeted at the affluent consumers. Some of the other factors driving the growth of the market include easy product availability, expanding organized retail channels and untapped opportunities in rural areas.
Ask Customization and Browse Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/flavoured-frozen-yoghurt-market-india
Key Market Segmentation:
Some of the Key Players :
- Mother Dairy
The report has examined the Indian Flavoured And Frozen Yoghurt Market in 15 major states:
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Data Governance Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/data-governance-market
- Industrial Batteries Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/industrial-batteries-market
- Ceramide Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ceramide-market
- Wireline Services Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/wireline-services-market
- Ammonia Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ammonia-market
- Aluminum Oxide Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/aluminum-oxide-market
- Metal Furniture Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/metal-furniture-market
- Veterinary Pain Management Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/veterinary-pain-management-market
- Credit Card Payment Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/credit-card-payment-market
- Bridge Construction Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/bridge-construction-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800