According to Fact.MR, Revenue Share of Peptide based cancer therapeutics market will surpass a valuation of US$ 11,160 Million by 2022-end, expanding at an impressive CAGR of 9.2% during 2017-2022
Popularity of peptide based cancer therapeutics is on the rise, owing to the positive outlook on their efficiency in treating cancer. According to the latest report published by Fact.MR, the global market for peptide based cancer therapeutics is set to reflect an above average CAGR during 2017 to 2022, to reach a valuation in excess of US$ 11,100 Mn. Incessant development in drug modification, stability, delivery and preclinical achievements is reflecting positively on the future prospects of the global peptide based cancer therapeutics market. Of late, an array of new peptides with encouraging preclinical results are undergoing clinical trials for treating cancer. At the same time, these new peptide are also finding application in various other therapeutic areas. Also, increasing occurrence of cancer is anticipated to be instrumental in boosting the demand for peptide based cancer therapeutics in the near future.
As per WHO, over 8 million deaths were recorder globally due to cancer in 2015. Cancer remains one of the foremost causes of death around the world. Factors mentioned above are projected to make a significant influence on the global market for peptide based cancer therapeutics over the forecast period. Moreover, low potency of conventional cancer therapeutics and the adverse side-effects from these therapeutics is prompting physicians to utilise other options. This, in turn, is facilitating the adoption of new-age peptide based therapeutic drugs.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=179
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Peptide Based Cancer Therapeutics Category and segment level analysis:Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Peptide Based Cancer Therapeutics Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Peptide Based Cancer Therapeutics’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Peptide Based Cancer Therapeutics Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Peptide Based Cancer Therapeutics market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Peptide Based Cancer Therapeutics Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Peptide Based Cancer Therapeutics demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Peptide Based Cancer Therapeutics market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Peptide Based Cancer Therapeutics: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Peptide Based Cancer Therapeutics market growth.
Forecast Highlights Of Global Market For Peptide Based Cancer Therapeutics
- Among regions, North America is expected to remain the most attractive market for peptide based cancer therapeutics during the forecast period. This is largely due to the existence of several prominent peptide based cancer therapeutic drug makers and an advanced healthcare infrastructure in the region. Over the next couple of years, the region’s market is projected to witness a healthy growth. Meanwhile, the market in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR over 2022.
- Based on drugs, demand for bortezomib is expected to remain relative higher as compared to other peptide based cancer therapeutic drugs. Revenues from global sales of bortezomib drugs currently commands for nearly 40% market share. Towards the end of 2022, more than US$ 4,700 Mn worth bortezomib drugs are estimated to be sold worldwide.
- Hospital pharmacies are the largest distribution channel for peptide based cancer therapeutic drugs followed by retail pharmacies. Currently, hospital pharmacies account for close to 50% share of the global market in terms of revenue. The trend is likely to continue in 2017 and beyond.
Speak to Research Analyst https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=179
Full Access of this Report Is Available at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/179
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Allergan plc
- AbbVie Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Abbott, Pfizer Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
Majority of these market players are actively focusing on further product development as well as channelizing their investments in R&D activities.
For More Trending Insights https://www.newswire.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=923560
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
E: [email protected]
+1 (628) 251-1583
Menafn, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English