[170 Pages Report] Orthopedic Implants Market research report categorizes the global market by Product Type (Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Shoulder Implants), By Fixation Type (Cement, Cementless, Hybrid), By End User (Hospitals, Orthopedic Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), & By Region (North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, MEA).
The orthopedic implants market continues to be a promising avenue in the global medical technology space. Emergence of advanced technologies coupled with rise in orthopedic disorders are major growth determinants for the orthopedic implants market. A recent report by Fact.MR envisions the sales of orthopedic implants market to record an august 6.5?GR over the forecast period 2018 to 2027. Although surgeries of orthopedic implants incorporating robotics offer reproducible precision and are less invasive, expensiveness of the technology coupled with the requirement for robust, evidence-based studies continues to impede its adoption in orthopedic surgeries.
The report opines that knee reconstruction will continue to hold major revenue shares of the orthopedic implants market, trailed by hip reconstruction. Governments across the globe are taking efforts to reduce prices of orthopedic implants used in knee reconstruction surgeries. For example, the National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA) has announced price caps on the orthopedic implants employed in knee reconstruction surgeries, bringing the basic models’ price down by 65%.
Additionally, the NPPA has also passed off most of the margins in trade, thereby alleviating concerns regarding impact of the orthopedic implants’ reduced prices on research & innovation. Such efforts from the government will further underpin growth of the orthopedic implants market in the near future.
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Orthopedic Implants Category and segment level analysis:Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Orthopedic Implants Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Orthopedic Implants’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Orthopedic Implants Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Orthopedic Implants market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Orthopedic Implants Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Orthopedic Implants demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Orthopedic Implants market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Orthopedic Implants: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Orthopedic Implants market growth.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=990
Orthopedic implant sales for knee reconstruction are envisaged to increase at 6.3?GR through 2027, according to Fact.MR study. In case of hip reconstruction surgeries, dislocation of orthopedic implants has prevailed as a prominent concern among patients and healthcare professionals alike.
A recent study carried out by a well-known research director, Geoffrey Westrich, unveiled that patients receiving newer implants, referred to “dual mobility,” has zero dislocation tendency in hip reconstruction and replacement. Researchers have found out dual-mobility orthopedic implants to have no dislocations post three-year follow-up of patients.
Results of the study are considered encouraging to meet active, high demand for orthopedic implants among patients, and are likely to lessen concerns apropos of dislocation. Such novel revelations and discoveries will continue to propel demand for orthopedic implants associated with hip reconstruction.
Revenues from sales of orthopedic implants for hip reconstructed exceeded US$ 16,800 Mn in 2017.
North America’s preeminent in the orthopedic implants market will continue to prevail, states Fact.MR study. According to American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR), over 7 million America have been associated with knee and hip reconstruction surgeries collectively. Over half revenue share of the market will be accounted by orthopedic implants sales in North America by 2027-end.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a slew of robotic surgery systems for orthopedic implants, with the da Vinci Surgical System being the first one. More companies have been investing in the technology for providing a better navigation during the procedure, and obtain 3D scans to aid designing of customized joints.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=990
Acquisitions and mergers continue to be key strategic expansion methods adopted by companies operating in the orthopedic implants market. Acquisition of Mako Surgical Corp. by Stryker – for total hip and knee construction robotic products for orthopedic implants, and Blue Belt Holdings by Smith & Nephew for robot-assisted orthopedic implant surgery product for partial knee replacements are prime instances of such strategic expansions.
Continues advancements in orthopedics have resulted in the development of new, novel implants, with several of them being employed in clinical practices with none or little evidence on their effectiveness and safety. Appropriate staging of new orthopedic implants implementation is therefore gaining emphasis in the market, to eliminate relevant adverse effects on patients. Methodologies for evaluation of new orthopedic implants are now being used as a base for contemplating their success and resolving observed drawbacks.
Essential Takeaways from the Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the sales of the Orthopedic Implants market.
- Market share analysis of the key companies in Orthopedic Implants industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
Key questions answered in Orthopedic ImplantsMarket Survey Report:
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Orthopedic ImplantsMarket?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Orthopedic Implants segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Orthopedic Implants Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Orthopedic Implants Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Get More Insights – https://www.newswire.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=927193
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact:US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583