The global COVID-19 pandemic has turned several industries upside down by causing disruptions in their daily operations and limiting the supply of raw materials, hampering production and growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3464
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers Market.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has interrupted the fast growth of end-use segments such as automotive, consumer electronics, and other industrial activities. It is expected that the closure of production facilities will impact demand for ultrafast lasers. The ultrafast laser market is expected to gain traction in the medical field for X-rays, cancer treatment, and many other surgical processes. Moreover, there is rising application in military equipment manufacturing as industries have transitioned from laser cutting to ultrafast laser processing precision technology that improves process accuracy and reduces total production line time and running costs.
High-dimensional precision achieved with ultrafast lasers drives their adoption in the manufacturing sector, thereby driving growth of the ultrafast laser market. Furthermore, discovery of comprehensive ultrafast laser applications in the medical field and many surgical processes will provide players in the ultrafast laser industry with strong growth opportunities. As such, the global ultrafast laser market is projected to expand at an impressive CAGR of 14% through 2030.
Key Takeaways from Ultrafast Laser Market Study
- Under the impact of Covid-19, the global ultrafast laser market is expected to reach a market valuation of US$ 5.4 Bn by the end of 2030.
- The fiber ultrafast laser segment is foreseen to grow 3.5X by 2030. On the other hand, titanium-sapphire lasers will account for 26% market share of all ultrafast lasers during the forecast period.
- The micromachining application segment is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 1.2 Bn during the forecast period.
- By end use, consumer electronics is projected to account for 29% of the total sales in 2020, anticipated to create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 1. Bn during the forecast period.
- By region, East Asia is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing ultrafast laser market, and is projected to surpass a market valuation of US$ 1.6 Bn by the end of 2030.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has hit the ultrafast laser market adversely on the demand side, causing a decline in sales. Post COVID-19, increase in demand in the medical industry and automotive industries is predicted to open new applications for the growth of the ultrafast laser market,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3464
Industry Players Focusing on Product Launches to Stimulate Growth
Key players in the ultrafast laser market are Coherent Inc., NKT Photonics A/S, Viavi Solutions, Jenoptik AG, Laser Quantum Ltd. (Novanta Inc.), MKS Instruments Inc., and IPG Photonics Corporation, among others. Prominent manufacturers are focusing on the introducing new products to broaden their customer base and gain a competitive edge over other players. For instance,
- In February 2019, MKS, introduced Spectra-Physics IceFyre 355-30, a high power, industrial UV picosecond hybrid fiber laser designed for micromachining applications in high throughput manufacturing.
- March 2019 – Trumpf’s new disk laser TruDisk Pulse 421 generates laser light in the green spectrum at 515 nanometers. It operates in the pulsed mode at mean power of 400 watts and solves problems found when using infrared lasers to weld copper.
- June 2019, Tangor 300 – a brand-new high-performance laser with pulse width less than 500 femtoseconds and power reaching 300 W was launched by Amplitude Laser.
Key Segments of Ultrafast Laser Market
Fact.MR’s study on the ultrafast laser market offers information divided into five key segments – type, pulse duration end use, application, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
- Titanium-Sapphire Lasers
- Mode-Locked Diode-Pumped Bulk Lasers
- Fiber Lasers
- Mode-Locked Dye Lasers
- Mode-Locked Diode Lasers
- Consumer Electronics
- Healthcare & Life Science
- Aerospace and Defense
- Research & Academics
- Flat Panel Display Manufacturing
- Thin Film Micromachining
- Two-photon Polymerization
- Precision Micromachining
- Medical Device Fabrication
- Cardiovascular Stent Manufacturing
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Multiphoton Microscopy
- Multimodal Imaging
- Scientific Research
- Multi-dimensional Spectroscopy
- THz Spectroscopy
- Coherent Control
- High Harmonic Generation, EUV
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3464
Key Question answered in the survey of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers market report:
- Sales and Demand of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers
- Growth of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers Market
- Market Analysis of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers
- Market Insights of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers
- Key Drivers Impacting the Titanium-Sapphire Lasers market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Titanium-Sapphire Lasers market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers
More Valuable Insights on Titanium-Sapphire Lasers Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers, Sales and Demand of Titanium-Sapphire Lasers, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Industrial Goods Domain:
Utility Locator Market – Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Firestop Sealants Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Centrifugal Chiller Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact: US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852 United States Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: [email protected] Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com