ICT companies are extensively adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue working from home. Focus on fast automation, use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors such as automotive, food & beverage and others will provide stimulus to the growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=369
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare Market.
A new report collated by Fact.MR projects the global big data analytics in healthcare market to exhibit a high double-digit CAGR through the forecast period 2017 to 2026. Over US$ 45,000 Mn revenues will be reaped from worldwide sales of big data analytics in the healthcare market by 2026-end.
Big Data Analytics to Boost Precision Medicine Research
Precision medicine holds potential to shift from the one-size-fits-all approach toward using patient-specific therapeutics by using large amount of data gathered from tools including genomics, mobile biometric sensors, and smartphone apps. Health data is enabling doctors in building predictive models and better patient profiles for more effective anticipation, diagnosis and treatment of various diseases.
In addition, partnerships and collaborations between healthcare organizations and researchers have resulted into the development of data pools, which can be used for constructing better personalized healthcare models. Such new capabilities are yet at a nascent phase, and big data capabilities & policies are expected to expand for enabling patient data to constantly inform health research.
Big Data Analytics to help Healthcare Organizations in Cutting Costs
Several healthcare organizations are already using big data analytics, and majority among these believe big data analytics would save them over 25% in annual costs in the upcoming years. One of the several ways that big data analytics can enable cost reduction is by curtailing the hospital readmission rate.
The big data analytics approach is adhered by healthcare organizations while seeking relationships consistent with readmissions, which they could not predict or understand before. Once these relationships are identified, healthcare organizations can set up protocols for dealing with patients and prevent readmission. In addition, big data analytics can enable forecasting operating room demands, optimizing staffing, streamlining patient care, and creating measures for improving pharmaceutical supply chain.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=369
6 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is anticipated to remain the fast-expanding as well as the most remunerative market for big data analytics in healthcare. North America and Europe will also remain lucrative regions for expansion of the market, with revenues projected to increase at an approximately equal CAGR through 2026. The markets in Latin America and Japan will reflect a relatively higher CAGR than those in North America and Europe, although accounting for relatively lower revenues during the forecast period.
- Healthcare provider is expected to remain the dominant spender in the global big data analytics in healthcare market. However, revenues from healthcare payer will increase at a significantly higher CAGR than those from healthcare provider during 2017 to 2026.
- CRM analytics is expected to remain preferred among tools for big data analytics in healthcare, followed by financial analytics and production reporting. Sales of visual analytics will exhibit the fastest expansion through 2026, based on tool type.
- Access operational information is anticipated to remain the largest application of big data analytics in healthcare, in terms of revenues.
- Although on-premises deployment will remain sought-after in the market, sales of cloud-based deployment will register a relatively faster expansion through 2026.
- In this highly competitive market, healthcare settings are expected to be the highest gainers. In current market scenario, vendors are increasingly competing to outdo the others, and focusing more on offering innovative healthcare services. Key companies profiled by Fact.MR’s report include Denodo Technologies Inc., Alteryx, SAP SE, SAS Instiute, Infosys, Cisco Systems Inc., Zephyr Health, Cerner Corp, Oracle Corp, MEDai’s Health, McKesson, Microsoft Corp, and OptumHealth Care Solutions.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/369
Key Question answered in the survey of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare market report:
- Sales and Demand of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare
- Growth of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare Market
- Market Analysis of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare
- Market Insights of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare
- Key Drivers Impacting the Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare
More Valuable Insights on Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare, Sales and Demand of Cloud-based Data Analytics in Healthcare, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Technology Domain:
Portable Audio Amplifier Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Air Conditioner Remote Control Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Learning Remote Controls Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact: US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852 United States Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: [email protected] Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
Menafn, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English