According to a recent study by Fact.MR, the global Hard Neck garlic market is expected to experience over 5% CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2031. According to the study, a valuation of US$ 32 Bn has been projected for the market by the end of the aforementioned forecast period. In the short-run, by 2022, expected revenue for the market is US$ 19.2 Bn.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=303
Historically, from 2016 to 2020, market demand for soft neck garlic surged at a CAGR of around 4%, closing in at around US$ 19 Bn by 2020. Sales accelerated amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, as documented health benefits, mostly attributed to strengthening immunity against the virus, have acquired center stage. Moreover, the pandemic imposed lockdowns provided consumers the opportunity to experiment with different cuisines requiring garlic as the primary ingredient.
Manufacturers are also producing garlic in various forms such as paste, powder, oil, etc. to make it easy to use and to also balance the flavor. Increasing consumption of black garlic, attributed to the presence of greater quantities of essential vitamins and minerals, has generated substantial growth opportunities across several regions.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=303
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global market for garlic to expand 1.6x until 2031, compared to 2021
- Culinary garlic applications to remain prominent, generating over 2 out of 5 sales through 2031
- Fresh garlic to generate revenues worth US$ 11.1 Bn by 2022, attributed to greater effectiveness
- Hard necked garlic likely to generate incremental $ opportunity worth US$ 2.6 Bn by 2031
- Asia to emerge as an opportunistic region, surpassing US$ 8.1 Bn in value in the short-run
- U.S to experience noteworthy expansion, registering a CAGR of nearly 5% through 2031
- China to be an important investment destination, yielding 4 out of 5 garlic sales
“Growing inclination towards consuming spice-rich foods as well as preference for naturally sourced vitamins and minerals is augmenting demand for garlic across key regions,” comments the Fact.MR analyst.
Key players operating in the garlic market include Italian Rose Garlic Products Inc., The Garlic Company, California Garlic Company, Mcfadden Farm, Mr. Lucky, Monterey Bay Spice Company Inc., Filaree Garlic Farm, Shandong Liancheng Garlic Industry Co. Ltd, Atmiya International, and South West Garlic Farm, among others.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=303
Key Segments Covered
- Product Type
- Hard Neck Garlic
- Soft Neck Garlic
- Fresh Garlic
- Dehydrated Garlic
- Frozen Garlic
- Preserved/Canned Garlic
- Garlic for Culinary Applications
- Garlic for Soups, Sauces and Dressings
- Garlic for Snacks & Convenience Foods
- Garlic for Bakery Products
- Garlic for Fast Food Restaurant Chains
- Garlic for Meat & Poultry Products
- Garlic for Other Applications
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Crucial insights in the Hard Neck Garlic Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Garlic Market Basic overview of the, Garlic Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Garlic Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Garlic Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Garlic Market stakeholders.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages:
Protein Ice Cream Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Coffee Fruit Extract Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Chewable Coffee Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Email: [email protected]
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Menafn, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English