Industrial Floor Coatings market analysis by Fact MR identifies leading segments in terms of Binder Type, End Use, and Region. The study is intended to inform business about key trends influencing behavior pattern of consumers. It also offers recommendations to help them make informed decisions and navigate through unforeseen challenges.
Award-winning consulting firm Fact.MR recently published a report on the global market for industrial floor coatings. As per the study, the market is anticipated to register a CAGR of around 3%, reaching almost US$ 7 billion by 2031. Extensive application of industrial floor coatings is likely across the manufacturing industry, attributed to widespread industrialization. epoxy industrial floor coatings are expected to generate over half of total demand, reaching a value of more than US$ 4 billion by 2031.
Significant gains were recorded in the past, with the market being valued at nearly US$ 6 billion in 2019. Recessionary impacts ushered in by the COVID-19 pandemic crisis led to a moderate crunch, closing in at around US$ 5 billion in 2020. Manufacturers are increasingly tilting towards bio-based floor coatings, keeping in mind emerging sustainability trends associated with producing industrial goods.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample
Roquette Freres, for instance, is a prominent bio-based floor coatings manufacturer, offering the POLYSORB® monomer and the BIOSUCCINUM® bio succinic acid. The former offers high scratch, temperature, and UV resistance, while also imparting excellent surface hardness. Both enable 100% renewable resins and comprise 60-70% renewable materials such as oils or fatty acids.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Epoxy industrial floor coatings to surpass US$ 4 billion by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of around 4%
- Polyaspartic industrial floor coatings to surge at a CAGR of nearly 3% during the forecast period
- By end use, industrial floor coatings for the manufacturing sector to experience a volume CAGR of over 5%
- The U.S. to generate high growth prospects, surpassing US$ 1 billion in 2020, amid a robust manufacturing sector
- Stringent workplace safety rules to pivot demand across China, with the market here expanding at a CAGR of over 6%
- The market in Germany to experience moderate growth, expanding at approximately 2% CAGR
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights
“Constant usage of factory premises to ensure continuous supplies across key industries are prompting unit owners to develop robust industrial floors so as to avoid wear and tear, abrasion, and corrosion, prompting increased application of industrial floor coatings,” opines a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Market Segments Covered
- Binder Type
- Epoxy Industrial Floor Coatings
- Polyaspartic Industrial Floor Coatings
- End Use
- Industrial Floor Coatings for Manufacturing
- Industrial Floor Coatings for Aviation & Transportation
- Industrial Floor Coatings for Food Processing
- Industrial Floor Coatings for Other End Uses
Full Access of this Report Is Available at
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Some prominent industrial floor coating manufacturers include BASF SE, PPG Industries, A&I Coatings, Akzo Nobel N.V., Florock Polymer Flooring, Ardex Endura (India) Limited, Pro Maintenance Inc., Grand Polycoats, 3M Company, ArmorPoxy and Roto Polymers, and Chemicals.
- In July 2020, Florock Polymer Flooring introduced the FloroStoneTM Cove as part of its decorative epoxy industrial flooring line, which creates a seamless transition from floor-to-wall and eliminates hard-to-reach 90-degree angles along the edges of the floor, limiting accumulation of microbes to provide a more hygienic environment.
- In December 2019, BASF SE introduced the MasterTop XTC solution formulated with the XolutecTM technology, an inorganic modified high-density crosslinking polymer that provides seamless cleaning floor cleaning and is also highly user-friendly.
- 3M Company
- A&I Coatings
- Akzo Nobel N.V
- PPG Industries
- BASF SE
- Grand Polycoats
- Florock Polymer Flooring
- Ardex Endura (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Apurva India Private Limited
- Pro Maintenance Inc.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Automotive Domain:
Clutch Pedal Kit Market – According to the latest research from Fact.MR, the clutch pedal kit market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4% to 6% between 2021 and 2031. Though due to COVID-19 pandemic the overall sales were hampered and the demand drastically declined during 2020.
Automotive Gateway Chips Market – The Automotive gateway chips market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12% from 2021-2031, and is projected to reach US$ 5.0 Bn by 2021.
Marine Auxiliary Engine Market – According to latest research by Fact.MR, Marine Auxiliary Engine market is set to witness steady growth during 2021-2031. Demand for Marine Auxiliary Engine will witness sound recovery in short-term, with optimistic growth outlook in the long-run.
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the industrial floor coatings market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of binder (epoxy and polyaspartic) and end use (manufacturing, aviation & transportation, food processing, and other end uses), across sevenmajor regions of regions (North America, Latin America, Europe,East Asia,South Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583