Textile Coatings market analysis by Fact MR identifies leading segments in terms of Raw material,technology, and End Use. The study is intended to inform business about key trends influencing behavior pattern of consumers. It also offers recommendations to help them make informed decisions and navigate through unforeseen challenges.
Award-winning consulting firm Fact.MR has published a new report on the global textile coatings market for the forecast period of 2021-2031. As per its analysis, the market is anticipated to surpass US$ 5 billion in revenue, expanding at a CAGR of approximately 4% across the aforementioned decade. Demand is majorly underpinned by extensive uptake in industrial clothing and medical hygiene.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample
Historically, the market accrued impressive gains, and was valued at over US$ 3 billion in 2016. Application prospects are also broadening within the geotextiles segment, as the global construction industry increasingly demands materials that possess enhanced mechanical response, advanced filtration capacities, and high chemical resistance.
Markets in Asia Pacific are slated to exhibit maximum growth, attributed to increasing construction activities across such key countries such as China and India. These countries are augmenting their reliance on geotextiles so as to render their infrastructure development projects highly durable and long-lasting. It is projected that China, India, and the United States will collectively contribute nearly 60% of total construction output by 2030, thereby increasing demand for robust construction material.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By raw material, thermoplastics to reign supreme, generating over 80% of market revenue, with high preference for polyurethane
- By end use, medical hygiene products to witness increased application of textile coatings
- Demand for full textile coatings anticipated to surge over coming years
- The market in the U.S. likely to surpass the billion dollar mark amid extensive uptake across industrial clothing and sports apparel sectors
- Heavy investments in domestic apparel market to heighten demand across India
- China to emerge as a heavyweight in textile coatings in Asia Pacific
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights:
“Surging infrastructure development projects across emerging economies, particularly with respect to public transportation systems, is paving the way for incorporating robust construction material, widening demand for textile coatings,” remarks a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Market Segments Covered
- Dot Textile Coating Technology
- Full Surface Textile Coating Technology
- Raw Material
- Thermoplastic Textile Coatings
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Textile Coatings
- Polyurethane (PU) Textile Coatings
- Acrylic Textile Coatings
- Other Thermoplastic Textile Coatings
- Thermoset Textile Coatings
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Textile Coatings
- Natural Rubber Textile Coatings
- Other Thermoset Textile Coatings
- Nitrile Rubber
- Butyl Rubber
- Other Textile Coatings
- Thermoplastic Textile Coatings
- End Use
- Textile Coatings for Geotextiles
- Textile Coatings for Upholstery Fabric
- Textile Coatings for Industrial Clothing
- Textile Coatings for Sports & Leisure
- Textile Coatings for Medical Hygiene Products
- Textile Coatings for Other End Uses
Full Access of this Report Is Available at
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
BASF SE, Clariant AG, Covestro AG, Du Pont, Huntsman International LLC, Omnova Solutions Inc., Solvay SA, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., Tanatex Chemicals B.V., and The Lubrizol Corporation are some key textile coating manufacturers operating in the global landscape.
- Covestro AG, a prominent functional textiles player, offers a broad range of high quality water-based polyurethane (PU) coatings to include superior elasticity, durability and water resistance. Its major brands include Dureflex®, Imprafix®, Impranil®, Impraperm® and Platilon®
- In December 2020, Huntsman International announced an agreement to acquire Gabriel Performance Products for a sum of US$ 250 million. The objective of this move was to enable the company expand its specialty chemicals business portfolio, including textile coatings
- BASF SE
- Clariant AG
- Covestro AG
- Du Pont
- Huntsman International LLC
- Omnova Solutions Inc.
- Solvay SA
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Tanatex Chemicals B.V.
- The Lubrizol Corporation
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Automotive Domain:
Clutch Pedal Kit Market – According to the latest research from Fact.MR, the clutch pedal kit market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4% to 6% between 2021 and 2031. Though due to COVID-19 pandemic the overall sales were hampered and the demand drastically declined during 2020.
Automotive Gateway Chips Market – The Automotive gateway chips market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12% from 2021-2031, and is projected to reach US$ 5.0 Bn by 2021.
Marine Auxiliary Engine Market – According to latest research by Fact.MR, Marine Auxiliary Engine market is set to witness steady growth during 2021-2031. Demand for Marine Auxiliary Engine will witness sound recovery in short-term, with optimistic growth outlook in the long-run.
More Insights on the Textile Coatings Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the textile coatings market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of technology (dot coating technology and full surface coating technology), raw material (thermoplastics, thermosets, and others), and end use (geotextiles, upholstery fabric, industrial clothing, sports & leisure, medical hygiene, and others), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583