As per Fact.MR, market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global Sales of sterile compounding pharmacies was valued at US$ 4.2 Bn in 2020, and is set to exhibit a CAGR of around 7.2% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Compounding is fundamental to the pharmacy profession and a standard means of providing prescribed medications prior to the production of formulations in bulk quantity by pharmaceutical manufacturers. A compounded preparation is the customization of drugs that are mainly consumed by patients allergic to one of the inactive ingredients. Demand for drug compounding has increased due to limited stock of dosage forms with precise strength that are commercially available are unable to meet the unique needs of many patients.
Mostly, the growing ageing population demands customized formulations to improve longevity. With an ageing population accounting for increased numbers of ophthalmic disorders associated with individuals living longer, the need for continual development of existing and new ophthalmic drug formulations will continue to grow.
According to a research published in Global Lancet, around 1.1 billion people suffered distance vision impairment or uncorrected presbyopia in 2020. This figure is expected to increase to 1.8 billion by 2050. Common causes of vision impairment such as cataract, glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and presbyopia occur more frequently in later life (>60 years).
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7061
Key Companies Profiled
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- PharMEDium Services, LLC
- Institutional Pharmacy Solutions
- Cantrell Drug Company
- Lorraine’s Pharmacy
- B. Braun Melsungen AG Company
Key Segments as per Global Sterile Compounding Pharmacies Industry Research
By Therapeutic Area
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Pain Management
By End User
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7061
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product, injectables hold around 65% value share in the market.
- Based on therapeutic areas, hormone replacement therapy leads the global market with 29% share.
- By end user, adults dominate demand with a value share of 46% in 2021, while on the other hand, demand from pediatrics is expected to increase at a higher CAGR of 8.1%.
- The U.S. dominates the North American market with a value share of 76% in 2021.
“Surging demand for customized drug formulations with improved longevity and increased regulatory compliance are anticipated to drive market growth over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Who is Winning in this Space?
The global sterile compounding pharmacies market is set to expand due to rise in the geriatric population and growing demand for sterile compounded formulations over commercial products. Leading industry players are set to focus on research & development as well as strategic & geographic expansion in order to strengthen their presence in the market.
Some of the leading players in the market include, but are not limited to, Fagron, Fresenius Kabi AG, PharMEDium Services, LLC, Institutional Pharmacy Solutions, Cantrell Drug Company, Lorraine’s Pharmacy, and B. Braun Melsungen AG Company.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7061
Want More Insights?
Fact.MR brings a comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at regional and country levels, and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2031.
The sterile compounding pharmacies market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on the basis of product, therapeutic area, and end user, across five main regions of the world.
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which geographic regions will continue to remain most profitable markets for sterile compounding pharmacies?
- Which parameters will bring a change in demand for sterile compounding pharmacies during the forecast period?
- How will changing trends impact the market?
- How will the COVID-19 pandemic impact market growth?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities in developed regions?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the sterile compounding pharmacies market to upscale their position in this landscape?
- What are the restraints that investors need to be aware of and might tackle while investing in the market?
- What are the developmental trends that will impact the market?
- How can businesses in the market avail the growth opportunities in developed and emerging sectors?
Explore More Trending Reports of Fact.MR
Cordless Planer Market Forecast, Trends Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Dynamic Compactor Market Forecast, Trends Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Surgical Mesh Market Forecast Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031 ( https://www.factmr.com/report/surgical-mesh-market )
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583