250 Pages Automotive Relay Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
Latest industry analysis by Fact MR, predicts sales of Automotive Relay to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as automotive sales gradually recover across the world. The report is intended at presenting insights into hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also offers recommendations to help businesses to prep for unforeseen challenges.
The market intelligence study therefore includes demographics analysis so market players can plan their product and marketing strategy. It offers sales outlook in 20+ countries. It identifies the most lucrative segments to assist companies in creating winning strategies for future.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=18
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Automotive Relay. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Automotive Relay Market across various industries and regions.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Automotive Relay market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Automotive Relay
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Automotive Relay, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Automotive Relay Market.
Rising presence of electronic devices is favoring the sales of automobiles. Manufacturers of passenger cars are increasing the presence of electronic devices, which is incidentally boosting the adoption of automotive relays. On an average, every vehicle available commercially will be having at least 20 automotive relays. This number is increasing for specific offerings, owing to improving compatibility of relays in boosting the vehicle’s overall performance. Fact.MR’s latest study on the global automotive relay market offers a forecast on how automotive relays will incur reforms due to consumer preferences, manufacturing strategies, regulations and government initiatives.
Automotive relays are small components and do not cost a lot on the manufacturing side. Automakers can switch to different types of automotive relays without flexing their spending. In 2017, the global automotive relays market is expected to reach a value of US$ 12 Bn. Increasing dependency of other on-board electronic features in vehicles on automotive relays is also driving their demand. By the end of 2022, the global automotive relays market will reflect a steady growth at steady CAGR and bring in US$ 15.6 Bn in revenues.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=18
Following highlights from Fact.MR’s forecast on the global automotive relays market will project the market’s future prospects.
- In 2017, over US$ 9 Bn worth of automotive relays sold in the world were PCB relays. Demand for PCB relays over their plug-in counterparts is expected to remain higher.
- Passenger car manufacturers from around the world are actively adopting automotive relays, as opposed to the makers of commercial vehicles. By 2022, passenger vehicles will contribute more than US$ 10 Bn in revenues to the global automotive relays market.
- Application of automotive relays in powertrain systems is gaining traction. The report expects that global revenues amassed from sales of automotive relays in powertrain application will register a healthy CAGR over the forecast period.
- Region-wise, the largest market for automotive relays is the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region. APEJ countries such as China and India are leading contributors to global automobile production. Through 2022, the APEJ automotive relays market will soar vigorously at a soaring CAGR.
- North America’s automotive relays market is also expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period. Rising sales of EVs equipped with advanced automotive relays is expected to drive the region’s global market presence. In 2017, more than US$ 2.4 Bn worth of revenues were netted through sales of automotive relays across the US and Canada.
- Europe will also be observed as a lucrative region for automotive relay manufacturers. Greater inclination of European customers towards electronically-equipped vehicles is slated to drive the adoption of automotive relays. Going forward, revenues accounted by Europe in the global automotive relays market will incur a speedy yet steady growth at stable CAGR.
- The report indicates that largest sales channel for automotive relays will be aftermarkets. Through aftermarket sales, the global automotive relays market is expected to witness an influx of nearly US$ 8 Bn revenues by the end of 2017.
- Infineon Technologies AG, Denso Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, Delphi Automotive Plc., HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co., TE Connectivity Ltd., and Eaton Corporation are leading manufacturers of automotive relays profiled in the report.
The current ecosystem of automotive relay market is witnessing an exceptional competition among the key industry participants for attaining domination in automotive relay market.
This has led to surging consolidation through initiatives such as alliances and acquisitions in the automotive relay market. Some of the major players operating in automotive relay market and included in this report are
- Delphi Automotive
- HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co..
- Eaton Corporation PLC.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Infineon Technologies AG.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/18
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Automotive Relay Company & brand share analysis: The report offers in-depth Automotive Relay brand share analysis to estimate percentage of the market covered by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 companies
- Automotive Relay Historical volume analysis: The report offers a comparative analysis between historic sales of Automotive Relay and projected sales performance for 2021-2031
- Automotive Relay Category & segment level analysis: Fact MR presents a comprehensive analysis of factors enabling sales growth across key segments. It underscores chief growth drivers and offers valuable information to identify sales prospects a local and regional levels
- Automotive Relay Consumption by demographics: To offer informed recommendation, the report studies behavior and consumption pattern of consumers. The demographics analysis is intended at helping business better understand consumer preference and design their product and market strategies around it
- Post COVID consumer spending on Automotive Relay: The Fact MR market survey carefully studies consumer spending behavior post COVID-19. It gauges how prevailing trends have influenced their behavior, subsequently impacting their spending power
More Valuable Insights on Automotive Relay Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Automotive Relay, Sales and Demand of Automotive Relay, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Automotive Domain:
Ground Support Equipment Tires Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Automotive Steering Rack Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Automotive Steering Shaft Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact: US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852 United States Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: [email protected] Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com