According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Automotive Glass Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global automotive glass market reached a value of US$ 14.41 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 19.46 Billion by 2026.
Automotive glass is a type of safety glass that is designed to protect the occupants as well as the structure of a vehicle. Widely available in two forms, namely tempered and laminated glass, it not only offers resistance against water, fog, dust and ultraviolet (UV) radiations but also efficiently keeps external noises at bay. Laminated glass uses a layer of polyvinyl butyral (PB) to endure extreme heat and is used for the manufacturing of windshields. Whereas tempered glass, which is used for the manufacturing of the vehicle’s side and back windows, is produced by a process called quenching, which aids in improving the strength of the glass and providing balanced internal stress capabilities.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/automotive-glass-market/requestsample
Global Automotive Glass Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by a significant increase in the sales of automobiles. Rapid urbanization, inflating consumer spending capacity and improving living standards of the majority of the population across the globe, especially in the developing economies, have increased the uptake of vehicles. Along with this, the rising adoption of hybrid and electric vehicles (EVs), owing to the implementation of stringent environmental regulations, is bolstering the demand for automotive glass. The growing popularity of luxury cars among the urban population is also acting as another major growth-inducing factor.
Moreover, the rising demand for advanced variants with improved resistance and enhanced features such as glass sunroof is contributing to the market growth. For instance, the advent of smart automotive glass is significantly driving product demand. These variants tint the car windows at the touch of a button, which can improve the overall driving experience of the user. Extensive research and development (R&D) and increasing mergers and acquisitions (M&A) between the key industry players are expected to create a positive outlook for the market.
For instance, Corning Incorporated, an American multinational company (MNC) specializing in specialty glass, has collaborated with the South Korean electronics company, LG Electronics Vehicle Component Solutions, to introduce economic and high-quality interior curved dual-display modules.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/automotive-glass-market
Global Automotive Glass Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
- AGC Inc.
- Corning Incorporated
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Gentex Corporation
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Magna International Inc.
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd
- PGW Auto Glass, LLC
- Polytronix, Inc.
- Saint-Gobain Group
- MothersonSumi INfotech & Designs Ltd (MIND)
- Webasto SE
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited.
Market Breakup by Glass Type:
- Laminated Glass
- Tempered Glass
Market Breakup by Material Type:
- IR PVB
- Metal Coated Glass
- Tinted Glass
Market Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
Market Breakup by Application:
- Rear Quarter Glass
- Sideview Mirror
- Rearview Mirror
Market Breakup by End-User:
- Aftermarket Suppliers
Market Breakup by Technology:
- Active Smart Glass
- Suspended Particle Glass
- Electrochromic Glass
- Liquid Crystal Glass
- Passive Glass
Market Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Europe Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021- 2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Gcc Cat Food Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/gcc-cat-food-market
- Flavoured And Frozen Yoghurt Market In India: https://www.imarcgroup.com/flavoured-frozen-yoghurt-market-india
- Saudi Arabia Prefabricated Building And Structural Steel Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/saudi-arabia-prefabricated-building-structural-steel-market
- Gcc Dog Food Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/gcc-dog-food-market
- West Africa Food Services Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/west-africa-food-services-market
- Thailand Led Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/thailand-led-market
- Indonesia Led Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/indonesia-led-market
- North America Cigarette Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/north-america-cigarette-market
- North America Cigarette Lighter Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/north-america-cigarette-lighter-market
- North America Adult Diaper Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/north-america-adult-diaper-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email: [email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800