According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cybersecurity Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global cybersecurity market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to expand at a CAGR of around 11% during 2021-2026.
Cybersecurity solutions are used to secure servers, networks, and other electronic systems from unauthorized access of data. They reduce the vulnerability of cyber-attacks and protect critical information systems without interfering with the customer experience. They also enable employees to work at any time from any device or location. Presently, the demand for cybersecurity solutions is escalating on account of the growing instances of data breaches worldwide.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cybersecurity-market/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Cybersecurity Market Trends:
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and subsequently imposed lockdown restrictions by governing agencies of numerous countries have increased the adoption of remote working models among enterprises across the globe. This, in turn, is catalyzing the demand for cybersecurity solutions to support business continuity amidst pandemic uncertainties. Besides this, the growing use of online banking services around the world is positively influencing the adoption of cybersecurity solutions in the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) sector.
Additionally, there is a significant rise in the need to defend critical infrastructure from advanced persistent threats (APTs). As a result, governments worldwide are employing cybersecurity solutions to improve their security measures. Furthermore, leading players are utilizing automated technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and advanced analytics, to minimize the impact of breaches.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cybersecurity-market
Global Cybersecurity Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being:
- Accenture plc
- Broadcom Inc
- Cisco Systems Inc
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Infosys Limited
- International Business Machine Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Palo Alto Networks Inc.
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- Wipro Limited.
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Deployment Type:
Breakup by User Type:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
Breakup by Industry Vertical:
- IT and Telecom
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- GCC Rechargeable Battery Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/gcc-rechargeable-battery-market
- North Africa Fruits and Vegetables Processing Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/north-africa-fruits-vegetables-processing-market
- North America Floral Gifting Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/north-america-floral-gifting-market
- Sales Acceleration Technology Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/sales-acceleration-technology-market
- Europe Microdisplay Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-microdisplay-market
- Europe Electric Insulator Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-electric-insulator-market
- GCC Paper Products Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/gcc-paper-products-market
- Qatar Greenhouse Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/qatar-greenhouse-market
- Sapphire Glass Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/sapphire-glass-market
- In-Mold Labels Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/in-mold-labels-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Menafn, PR-Wirein, IPS, Reportedtimes, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English