The global Plasma Etch System market is expected to reach USD 8.7 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Plasma processing done to fabricate integrated cells is known as plasma etching. It is also known as dry etching as the traditional etching is carried out by the involvement of various wet chemical acids. Plasma etching is popular among semiconductors as it uses fewer chemicals and is apt for automation and single wafer manufacturing. It does not use water while etching hence protecting water sensitive wafers from contamination.
The market for plasma etch is mainly boosted by the semiconductor industry. The chief use of plasma in the electronic industry is in semiconductors chip manufacturing. Advancement in technology is boosting the market of integrated circuits that is, in turn, fueling the market of plasma etch. With the world looking for wireless and compact devices, manufacturers have introduced more compact, energy efficient electronic devices that have higher performance capability will instigate a need to develop miniature semiconductor integrated circuits. For manufacturing of miniature circuits, advanced fabrication is needed which in turn will boost the market of plasma etching system. With the growth in IoT applications, smart devices are increasing giving rise to miniature semiconductors thus raising the demand for plasma etching.
APAC region is projected to witness a dramatic increase in the market. It occupies a market share of 21% due to the increase in smart devices like smart phones, tablets, televisions, and other IoT devices. It is expected to dominate the market in the coming years due to the presence of large number of semiconductor manufacturers in China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea etc.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1200
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Semiconductors drive the market of Plasma etch With an increase in demand for miniature semiconductors, plasma etch system is witnessing a steady growth.
- Plasma etch is a popular choice among the semiconductor industry as it consumes less energy and does not require water that preserves water sensitive wafers.
- Although plasma etch is commonly used it will still be a challenge for the market to sustain as there is ample substitute available for it.
- Various applications of plasma etching include gluing plastics. Plasma etching increases the surface area of the plastic and can change the microstructure which results in better bonding between plastics and adhesive.
- In the medical field, plasma etching is needed for equipment like filters and catheters as they need to be safe and sterile for patients. In industry segment, printed circuit boards are usually plasma etched before being soldered.
- APAC region will witness a steady rise in this market and will dominate the market with a share of 21% due to the increase in smart devices in a developing The emergence of semiconductor manufacturing units is also expected to push the market.
- Major participants in this market are Lam Research, ULVAC, Oxford Instruments, Plasma Therm, SAMCO Inc., AMEC, Sentech, Applied Materials, Inc., SPTS Technologies, CORIAL and GigaLane among others.
Segments covered in the report:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma
- Reactive Ion etching
- Deep Reactive Ion Etching
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Semiconductor Industry
- Medical Industry
- Electronics and Microelectronics
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. According to the analysis, North America is expected to dominate the market with the highest market share. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to show a significant growth rate owing to rising development and population demands.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1200
Beneficial Aspects of the Report:
- Global and region forecast of the Plasma Etch System market from 2020-2027
- In-depth analysis of market dynamics, industry outlook, market size based on types and applications
- Details of value chain analysis, supply and demand ratio, production and consumption patterns
- SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, and Investment Return Analysis to provide a better understanding of the market and competitive players
- Detailed insights on competitive landscape and emerging market trends
The market report is formulated on the basis of data obtained through extensive primary and secondary research. The data is further validated and verified by industry experts, research analysts, and professionals. The report considers regional demand and supply ratio, investments, market dynamics, capacity, end-use industry trends, and consumer behavior to generate a forecast report. The data is collected from verified sources such as government policies, regulatory published materials, journals, trade magazines, and verified data sources. The report uses advanced analytical tools such as SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, and Investment Return Analysis to provide an accurate insight into the market scenario and competitive landscape. This report provides beneficial information to companies and new players to make lucrative business decisions. The market estimates and forecast data have been thoroughly verified through exhaustive primary research.
To read more about the report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plasma-etch-system-market
Thank you for reading our report. Reports and Data provides customization of the report as per the needs of the clients. For further inquiry on customization, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to fit your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected] Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com