The global Emulsion Adhesives market research report added by Reports and Data is a market intelligence report that offers a comprehensive assessment of the market size, market share, revenue growth, CAGR, current and emerging trends, macro- and micro-economic factors, regulatory framework, and key drivers and restraints. The report offers a panoramic view of the Emulsion Adhesives market on a global and regional scale along with key statistical data organized in tables, charts, diagrams, figures, and other pictorial representation. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research with the data further verified and validated from industry experts, research analysts, professionals, and stakeholders. The report also covers SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a complete overview of the competitive landscape of the market.
Receive a sample copy of the global Emulsion Adhesives market report, visit @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1966
The Emulsion Adhesives market research report highlights the major regional markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. It elaborates on various aspects these regional markets, such as shifting consumer tastes & preferences, fluctuations in supply & demand, changing production & consumption patterns, and revenue growth rate of each market. In addition, the report analyzes the current position of each player in the Emulsion Adhesives market leveraging various analytical tools such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis, SWOT analysis, and Capacity Utilization analysis.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The emulsion adhesives market is estimated to reach USD 23.57 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
- The application of these additives in paper and packaging accounts for the largest share of 29.3% of the market in 2018.
- The acrylic polymer emulsion resin segment is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period.
- The removable product is expected to witness a higher CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period.
- Removable adhesives create a temporary bond that can be separated after months or years, without transmitting deposits. Removable adhesives are used in numerous applications such as retail gift labeling, surface protection, price marking labels, and window stickers.
- An adhesive is required to maintain high initial adhesion to be removable; however, the peel intensity should be low and not increase over time so that the adhesive can be efficiently removed.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- The Key players in the Emulsion Adhesives Market include Wacker Chemie, Arkema (Bostik), Ashland Inc., DOW, Henkel, H.B. Fuller, Franklin International, Lord Corporation, Mapei S.P.A., 3M Company, Pidilite Industries Ltd.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/emulsion-adhesives-market
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Product, Application, Resin, and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2018-2028)
- Paper & Packaging
- Automotive & Transportation
- Tapes & Labels
Resin Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2018-2028)
- Acrylic Polymer Emulsion
- Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA) Emulsion
- Vinyl Acetate Ethylene (VAE) Emulsion
- SBC Latex
Regional Outlook (Volume, Square Meters; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1966
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected] Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports