According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Unmanned Composites was valued at USD 1.1 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3.8 Billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 16.8%.
An unmanned system is a self-piloted or remote machine which is prepared with all the required sensors, data processing centers, automatic control, and also the advanced communication systems. This system is very much capable of performing various operations such as military missions, rescue missions, civilian surveillance, and also used in law enforcement. Based on their application, unmanned systems can be categorized into the Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV), Unmanned Surface Vehicle (USV), Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV), Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV), and other few categories. The key objective behind manufacturing them is to derive excellent mechanical properties, durability, and cost-effectiveness with respect to manufacturing and maintenance, without adding any weight. The composite construction is a natural fit for an unmanned system on account of its ability to impart properties such as stiffness and strength while reducing the system’s overall weight.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2610
The Unmanned Compositess industry is continually reinventing itself with new processes, materials, and products. Unmanned Vehicle components & process companies are investing in new technologies to expand into the global. A composite, as the name suggests, essentially consists of two or possiblay more distinct materials depending on the platform type of the component. The components and the materials could be polymeric, metallic, or ceramic, while the fiber could be made from carbon, boron, glass, or aramid. The unmanned composite materials can be segmented on the basis of following sectors: Carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP), Glass fiber reinforced polymers (GFRP), Boron fiber-reinforced Polymer (BFRP), and Aramid fiber reinforced Polymers (AFRP). CFRP is the primary composite used in the construction of unmanned systems, particularly UAV airframes. These composites consist of thermoset resins which are cured when subjected to heating and used along with carbon fiber as a structural component. They are much lighter than Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer and stronger than metals. In 2019, The Unmanned Composite materials has been evolving over the years owing to the subtly lightweight characteristics and properties of Composites. There is an increasing demand for lightweight and electric conductive composites due to its stability and durability. Also, disruptive technologies with respect to UAV play a major role in the future of the Aviation, particularly in military applications.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2610
The key questions answered in the report:
- What will be the size and growth rate in the forecast year?
- What are the key factors driving the ?
- What are the risks and challenges in front of the?
- Who are the key vendors in the ?
- What are the trending factors influencing the shares?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s five forces model?
- Which are the global opportunities for expanding the ?
The is expected to rise globally at a moderate rate due to the well-performing industries starting from aviation, automotive, military, marines etc. Major players are identifying countries in the North-America region as high-end technology and light-weight materials are used in the product. As a result, these countries are constantly growing at a rapid pace as manufacturing hubs for many industries. High investments in Aviation, Military and Marines will see increased demand for UAV, UGV, USV and AUV applications and also in CFRP and other materials, thereby increasing the demand for Unmanned Composites.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- As of 2019, Carbon Fiber-reinforced Polymer is the leading type segment of the global Unmanned Composites. This segment is projected to register the fastest growth with the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to its rising preference in end-use applications
- The UAV and USV platform type in Unmanned Compositess segment has also shown the highest growth trend in 2019 and is expected to maintain the position during the forecast period
- The application type of Interior and exterior type of Unmanned Compositess accounted for the most significant share in 2019 and a significant growth rate during 2019-2027. It is projected to maintain its lead with a significant CAGR during the forecast period
- The AUV and ROV segment is the fastest-growing segment, registering the highest CAGR followed by the automotive segment which held the chief position in the Unmanned Composites
- The North-America region accounted for the most significant share in 2019. This region is proposed to remain the dominant regional segment with a CAGR of 17.1% during 2020-2027. The European region is the fastest-growing economy, which is projected to drive the global Unmanned Composites.
- Both Asia-Pacific and MEA regions are forecasted to show significant growth over the coming years
- Key participants include Unitech Aerospace, Toray Industries Inc., Teledyne, Stratasys Ltd., Teijin Ltd., Solvay, Renegade Material Corporation, Quantum Composites, Hexcel Corporation, Carbon by Design
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the Unmanned Composites on the basis of type, platform, application, and region
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2610
Type (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2017–2027)
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Carbon Fibre
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Glass Fibre
- Boron Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Boron Fibre
- Aramid Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Aramid Fibre
Platform Type (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2017–2027)
- Class II (150-600kg)
- Class III (>600kg)
- Medium (200-500 Lbs.)
- Large (500-1,000 Lbs.)
- Very Large (1,000-2,000 Lbs.)
- Extremely Large (>2,000 Lbs.)
- Extra Large
- Man-Portable Vehicles
- Light Weight Vehicles
- Heavy Weight Vehicles
- Large Vehicles
- Small Vehicles
- High Capacity Electric Vehicles
- Work Class Vehicles
- Heavy Work Class Vehicles
- Passenger Drones
- Autonomous Ship
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2017–2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Synopsis
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019 – 2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Recent developments in Unmanned Composites
3.2. Current Applications of Unmanned Composites materials
3.3. Emerging Technologies and Innovation in Unmanned Composites
3.4. Global outlook of Composites for Unmanned Applications
Chapter 4. Unmanned Composites Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Unmanned Composites Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Indicators Analysis
4.2.2. DROC’s Analysis
184.108.40.206. Drivers Analysis
220.127.116.11.1. Increasing Need for Weight Reduction in Unmanned Systems
18.104.22.168.2. Improved Performance of Unmanned Systems with the use of Composite Materials
22.214.171.124.3. Increased Reliability & Durability with Composite Materials
126.96.36.199. restraint analysis
188.8.131.52.1. High Manufacturing Cost of Unmanned Systems using Unmanned Composite Materials
184.108.40.206.2. Lack of Standardization in Composite Materials
220.127.116.11. Opportunities Analysis
18.104.22.168.1. Growing Demand of Unmanned Systems using Composite Materials in Commercial
22.214.171.124. Challenges Analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Threat of New Entrants
126.96.36.199. Capital Requirement
188.8.131.52. Product Knowledge
184.108.40.206. Technological Knowledge
220.127.116.11. Customer Relations
18.104.22.168. Access to Raw Material and Technology…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/unmanned-composites-market
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]