According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Eye Tracking Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021 2026″, The global eye tracking market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global eye tracking market to grow at a CAGR of around 27% during 2021-2026.
Eye-tracking is the process of monitoring the point of gaze by recording the position and movement of the eyes. It analyzes and evaluates the overall activity of the eyes, which can be collected using a remote or eye tracker device that is mounted to the head and connected to the computer. The process utilizes near-infrared light directed towards the pupil, which causes detectable reflection in the pupil and the cornea. An infrared camera tracks the reflection between the cornea and pupil. Activities such as blinking, looking, ignoring, and noticeable pupil reaction to different stimuli are recorded by eye tracking devices.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally-our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/eye-tracking-market/requestsample
Global Eye Tracking Market Trends:
The global eye tracking market is primarily driven by its extensive application in various intelligent and security systems. They are also widely adopted in the military and aerospace industries. The increasing demand for eye tracking in the healthcare industry, especially for assistive communication applications, is propelling the growth of the market. Eye tracking is also utilized in personalized advertisements and consumer research purposes. Moreover, rising research and development (R&D) activities in the field of smart and wearable technology, augmented reality, and virtual reality is fueling the market growth. Furthermore, the integration of eye tracking in lie-detecting systems, video games, and cognitive systems is expected to significantly influence the market in the upcoming years.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/eye-tracking-market
Eye Tracking Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
- Ergoneers GmbH
- Eyegaze Inc.
- EyeTech Digital Systems Inc.
- EyeTracking Inc.
- Gazepoint Research Inc.
- iMotions A/S
- Mirametrix Inc.
- Seeing Machines
- Smart Eye AB
- SR Research Ltd.
- Tobii AB.
Breakup by Type:
- Eye Attached Tracking
- Optical Tracking
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Location:
Breakup by Application:
- Consumer Electronics
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Digital Oilfield Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/digital-oilfield-market
- India Baby Care Products Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-baby-care-products-market
- United States E-Cigarette Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-cigarette-market
- Hair Mask Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/hair-mask-market
- Non Destructive Testing Inspection Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/non-destructive-testing-inspection-market
- E-Cigarette Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/e-cigarette-market
- Pressure Reducing Valve Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pressure-reducing-valve-market
- Smart Demand Response Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-demand-response-market
- Latin America E-Cigarette Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/latin-america-e-cigarette-market
- United States Smoothie Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-smoothie-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800