According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Bubble Tea Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global bubble tea market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2021-2026.
Bubble tea refers to a beverage that is prepared by using milk, fruits, fruit juices and tapioca pearls. Tapioca pearls are the key ingredient of bubble tea that are made from tapioca flour extracted from cassava roots. These balls are usually tasteless but can absorb the flavor of the tea effectively.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/bubble-tea-market/requestsample
Global Bubble Tea Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the significant growth in the food and beverages sector. Along with this, rapid urbanization, the inflating disposable incomes of the masses and their shifting dietary preferences have led to the widespread preference for bubble tea across the globe, which is acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the introduction of various flavors of bubble tea in the market, such as mango, passion fruit, coffee and chocolate, has further resulted in the rising popularity of the beverage among the masses, especially among young adults. The easy product availability in aesthetically attractive packaging is also acting as a key factor driving the market toward growth.
Browse Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/bubble-tea-market
Global Bubble Tea Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
- Boba Loca USA Inc.
- Bubble Tea Supply
- CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice
- Fanale Drinks
- Fokus Inc
- Huey-Yuhe Enterprise Co. Ltd.
- Kung Fu Tea
- Lollicup USA Inc.
- Quickly Chapel Hill
- Troika J C Inc
Breakup by Base Ingredients:
- Black Tea
- Green Tea
- Oolong Tea
- White Tea
Breakup by Flavor:
- Original Flavor
- Coffee Flavor
- Fruit Flavor
- Chocolate Flavor
Breakup by Component:
- Tapioca Pearls
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Bronchodilator Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/bronchodilators-market
- High Performance Alloys Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/high-performance-alloys-market
- Trout Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/trout-market
- Metal Powder Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/metal-powder-market
- Bamboo Toothbrush Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/bamboo-toothbrush-market
- Virtual Reality Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/virtual-reality-market
- Mortuary Equipment Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mortuary-equipment-market
- Household Insecticides Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/household-insecticides-market
- Europe LED Lighting Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-led-lighting-market
- Cellulose Fibers Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cellulose-fibers-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800