Agricultural Films Market
The global Agricultural Films Market is forecasted to be worth USD 14.96 Billion in 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing need for optimum agricultural productivity. The growing requirement for high-quality crops coupled with the rising disposable income of the consumers is forecasted to drive the growth of the industry over the forecast period.
Get your FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/154
The coverage of the competitive landscape covers insights on all the prominent players of the industry, along with a comprehensive analysis of the company profiles and strategic plans adopted by them. This is done with the aim to offer the readers a clear understanding of the competition in the Agricultural Films market and formulate lucrative investment plans. The section also covers the complete study of the prices, gross profit margins, revenue estimation, product portfolio, and production and manufacturing capacity. The report also covers business initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions, among others.
Key Companies Analyzed in the Report:
BASF SE, The RKW Group, Berry Global Inc., AB Rani Plast Oy, Kuraray Co. Ltd., RPC Group PLC, Trioplast Industrier AB, Coveris, Novamont S.P.A and Britton Group Limited, among others.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In Jan 2017, AEP Industries Inc., a North American key manufacturer of flexible plastic packaging films, was acquired by Berry Global Inc., a key manufacturer of agricultural films, in order to remain competitive in the growing industry and to expand its product portfolio in the agricultural sector.
- The mulch film segment dominated the market with a share of 49.2% in 2019 due to its ability to maintain the temperature and water retention of the soil and restrain the growth of weeds.
- The Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest market share of the Agricultural Films Market in 2019 due to the growing initiatives of the government in R&D for the development of more advanced and protected agricultural practices. Strict regulations of the government over the usage of polythene and plastic are resulting in the growing adoption of biodegradable polymer films in the region.
Agricultural Films Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global Agricultural Films Market on the basis of Type, Application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Geomembrane film
- Silage film
- Mulch film
- Greenhouse covering
Regional Segmentation of the Market:
- North America (U.S.., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/154
Key inferences influencing the revenue patterns of the market:
- The study offers an in-depth analysis of the product outlook, which depicts the latest production growth trends and profit valuation. It further fragments the global Agricultural Films market into a wide product spectrum.
- The study covers essential data pertaining to the application landscape of these products, the demand for and market share held by each application type, along with their growth rate analysis over the estimated period.
- A meticulous description of the distribution channels, including distributors, producers, and buyers, is one of the key highlights of the global Agricultural Films market report.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Agricultural Films Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Agricultural Films Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing demand for high-quality food crops
22.214.171.124. Rising R&D for the development of new technologies
126.96.36.199. Increasing Nano Greenhouses Globally for more Agricultural Output due to the growing global population
188.8.131.52. Cost-effectiveness of agricultural films
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Strict government regulations regarding usage of polythene and plastics
220.127.116.11. High cost of installations
18.104.22.168. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Explosion Proof Equipment [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/explosion-proof-equipment-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]