The global live cell imaging market to reach USD 4.47 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 9.1%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing incidences of cancer, and adoption of live cell imaging techniques like high-content screening (HCS) to study microscopic behaviour of cells, are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Increasing government funding on research and development activities, is further drive the market growth.
Live cell imaging is a technique to study microscopic structure of live cells through images captured by high-content screening techniques. Live cell screening is also used to study cellular integrity, protein trafficking, enzyme activity, localization of molecules, exocytosis and endocytosis. Scientists can observe, study live cell functionalities through image screening techniques. Increasing demand of analysing and identifying drug safety and toxicity is one of the key factors expected to boost market revenue growth over the forecast period.
There are lucrative opportunities for the market players operating in the global live cell imaging market. Pharmaceutical companies are developing biotechnology-based personalized medicines by using image screening techniques. Growth in biopharmaceutical industry is a contributing factor to the market growth. However, lack of availability of skilled professionals, high costs of instruments required for high-content screening, and increasing maintenance cost of these instruments are some of the major factors expected to hamper live cell imaging market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1749
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the key developments and innovations of the market such as research and development advancements, product launches, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, government deals, and collaborations. The report offers a comprehensive assessment of key players in the market along with their global position, financial standing, business expansion plans, production and manufacturing capacity, and strategic alliances.
Key players in the market include
Carl Zeiss, Meditec AG, Leica Microsystems, Nikon Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company, GE Healthcare, Olympus Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Millipore Sigma, PerkinElmer and Molecular Devices.
Furthermore, the report segments Live Cell Imaging market on the basis of key product types and applications and provides details about the revenue growth, revenue CAGR, and revenue share each segment is expected to register over the forecast period.
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Cell Analyzers
- Image Capturing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Cell Biology
- Stem Cells
- Development Biology
- Drug Discovery
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
- Time Lapse Microscopy
- Fluorescence Recovery after Photobleaching (FRAP)
- High content screening (HCS)
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Research Institutes
- Diagnostics Laboratories
For a better understanding of the global Live Cell Imaging market dynamics, a regional analysis of the market across key geographical areas is offered in the report. The market is spread across key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Each region is analysed on the basis of the market scenario in the major countries of the regions to provide a deeper understanding of the market. It provides insights into production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, export/import, current and emerging trends and demands, market share, market size, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1749
In-depth regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/live-cell-imaging-market
Benefits of the Global Live Cell Imaging Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the opportunities and risks of the Live Cell Imaging market
- Detailed study of the latest product and technological developments and innovations of the Live Cell Imaging market
- Business strategies and plans are analysed for understanding the Live Cell Imaging market scenario
- Revenue forecast of Live Cell Imaging market for the forecast period 2020-2028
- Comprehensive analysis of the drivers, constraints, limitations, challenges, and opportunities
- Latest and emerging market trends analysis and their impact on product and application demand
- Study of recent M&A, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions among others
- Extensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis along with investment return analysis and feasibility
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1749
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us to know more about the report and customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports :
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]