Manufacturers are increasingly investing in development of more efficient packaging solutions as packaging plays a significant role in the frozen foods sector. Frozen food packaging solutions help to protect integrity of food products and can also serve to carry printed details of contents and promotional messages and labels. Frozen food packaging solutions help to prevent spoilage and dehydration of food contents and extend shelf life of food products. Packaging solutions for frozen food is moisture resistant, puncture resistant, leak-proof, and durable enough to resist heavy drop weight. The frozen food packaging companies are increasingly utilizing plastic packaging due to excellent barrier properties to protect contents from external factors such as moisture, oxygen, or light.
The global frozen food packaging market size is expected to reach USD 60.58 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data.
Rapid global food packaging market revenue growth can be attributed to shifting consumer preference towards ready-made meals and convenience food products. Increasing global population, rise in disposable income, and improving standards of living of consumers in developing countries are factors contributing significantly to rising demand for frozen food, and this is driving rapid demand for frozen food packaging solutions and materials.
Major players in the market include:
ProAmpac LLC, Sonoco Products Company, American Packaging Corporation, Amcor plc, Berry Global, Inc., Cascades Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, Smurfit Kappa Group, Sabert Corporation, and WestRock Company.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4155
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global frozen food packaging market based on packaging type, material, product, and region:
Packaging Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Tubs and Cups
Material Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Paper & Paperboards
Ask Our Expert for customization and [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4155
Product Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Meat, Poultry & Seafood
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Ready Meals
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In June 2020, American Packaging Corporation launched new cold seal flow wrap package. The company provides flexible packaging solutions for frozen food, dry foods and mixes, dairy products, and confectionery applications. The new high-barrier cold seal flow warp package launched by the company can be utilized for front of store drop-off recycle streams.
- Bags segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global frozen food packaging market over the forecast period owing to its wide usage for packaging of frozen food products, including fruits & vegetables, meat, poultry, and seafood.
- Plastics segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Frozen food packaging manufacturers are increasingly utilizing plastic as it does not interact with food and can easily be integrated with packaging technology.
- Meat, poultry & seafood segment is expected to account for a robust revenue share in the global frozen food packaging market owing to increasing demand for higher protein food products among an increasing number of health-conscious consumers.
- The frozen food packaging market in Europe is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing demand for frozen food products in the region owing to busy lifestyle and high purchasing power of consumers is expected to boost growth of the frozen food packaging market in the region.
Benefits of Purchasing Global Frozen Food Packaging Market Report:
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
- Analyst Support: Get your query resolved from our team before and after purchasing the report.
- Strategic Recommendations: The report is helpful for the start-ups, and new entrants as it provides comprehensive analysis and recommendations on the basis of qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our team will assist with all your research needs and customizes the report.
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Frozen Food Packaging Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Frozen Food Packaging Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
Finally, all aspects of the Frozen Food Packaging market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Browse More Related Reports:
Tobacco Packaging Market Size, Share And Analysis By Type (Primary, Secondary, and Bulk), By Application (Cigarette Factory, Packaging Plant, and Other), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Wine Packaging Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Plastic Bottles, Glass Bottles, Closures, Bag-In-Box Containers), By Packaging Material (Plastic, Glass, Paperboard, Metal), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Disposable Egg Tray Market By Type (Plastic Egg Tray, Paper Egg Tray, Type 3, Type 4), Application (Liquid Egg Product, Dried Egg Product, Frozen Egg Product) and Region and Country: Global Market Research, Analysis, and Forecast, 2021–2028
John W Head of Business Development Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected] Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-shortenings-market