Increasing the prevalence rate of Crohn’s Disease and similar inflammatory bowel diseases, and changing lifestyle have resulted in boosting the Crohn’s Disease Drug market.
Market Size – USD 9.96 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 3.6%, Market Trends – The rising demand for interleukin inhibitor
The global Crohn’s disease drug market is forecast to reach USD 13.72 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Crohn’s disease is a chronic condition, which can be defined as an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It is also known as regional enteritis or ileitis. The condition results in bowel, intestine, or other areas of the digestive tract to become ulcerated and inflamed. It usually affects the ileum and the beginning of the colon. There is no one specific test for diagnosing the disease. Doctors often combine various tests to confirm the diagnosis of the condition like tests for infection or anemia and fecal occult blood test. There is no cure for the Chrohn’s disease at present, and no one standardized treatment works for all the care users. The goal of the prescribed medications for the condition is minimizing inflammation that triggers the symptoms and signs of the disease. The medicines are also prescribed, aiming at reducing symptoms of diarrhea, pain, bleeding, and eliminate nutritional deficiencies. Treatment of the illness may also involve nutritional supplements, surgery, drugs, or a combination of these therapies. There are various types of medications prescribed for treating the condition. A large number of care users are usually treated with sulfasalazine (Azulfidine). Another frequently prescribed medication is 5-aminosalicylic acid or 5-ASA medication. These medications are effective in reducing inflammation.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2381
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by the key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Johnson & Johnson, AbbVie Inc., Galapagos, Celgene, Gilead, Genentech, RedHill Biopharma, Mesoblast, Takeda, and Shire.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2381
The Crohn’s Disease Drug market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
- Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Anti-TNF Biologics
- Anti-Integrin Biologics
- Anti-Interleukin Biologics
- JAK Inhibitors
- Smad7 Inhibitors
- Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Hospitals Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/crohns-disease-drug-market
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the Crohn’s Disease Drug market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their growth. It also offers CAGR and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Crohn’s Disease Drug market held a market share of USD 9.96 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 3.6% during the forecast period.
- In context to Drug Type, the Anti-Interleukin Biologics segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 25.0% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 8.0% of the market by 2027. Advancements in this type of drug, associated with new launches and its effectiveness in reducing inflammation associated with the condition is resulting in its growing demand, also contributes to the growth rate of this segment.
- In context to Route of Administration, the Oral segment is projected to witness a faster growth rate of 4.3% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 45.0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the segment is attributed to the presence of strong pipeline products and continuous development in various drugs like JAK inhibitors. The ease of its consumption over injectable has a positive impact on the growth rate of this segment.
- In context to Distribution Channel, the Hospitals Pharmacy segment held the largest market share of 40.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. The market share occupied by the Hospitals Pharmacy segment is resultant of rising incidence rate of the condition, increase in the number of in-patient and out-patients, elevation in the number of hospitalization associated with the disease, which results in high demand for medications of the disease from this distribution channel.
- In regards to the region, Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 4.1% during the forecast, which is expected to hold 0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the region is resultant of changing lifestyle that triggers the number of patients affected by this condition along with expansion of the health care sector, which is supporting the market growth in this region.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2381
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Browse More Reports:
Allergy Diagnostic Assay Kits Market @ https://www.google.lv/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/allergy-diagnostic-assay-kits-market
Gonorrhea Testing Market @ https://www.google.co.cr/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gonorrhea-testing-market
Influenza Drugs And Vaccines Market @ http://google.dz/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/influenza-drugs-and-vaccines-market
Insomnia Therapy Market @ https://www.google.cm/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/insomnia-therapy-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]