The global ceramic sanitary ware market is expected to reach USD 48.58 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Ceramic is the most common material used in the production of various types of sanitary ware products, owing to the offering of durable service despite extreme usage. This material is highly stain resistant, and do not easily get discolored and rusted, and hence are appropriate for use in bathrooms that receive water, which can lead to stains in toilet sinks and washbasins, as well as are preferred in making fashionable sanitary wares. Further, ceramics are very cost-effective as compared to metals or stones, as well as are easy to maintain.
The growing expenses on the remodeling of restrooms for improved ergonomics is a considerable factor in boosting the market growth. The mean expenditure on sanitary ware products in the emerging nations is witnessing rapid growth attributed to swift urbanization and switching lifestyle of individuals leading to advancements in interior decor. Moreover, ceramic sanitary ware products cost less than 50.0% of the total expenditure on bathrooms.
The COVID-19 pandemic is having a significant impact on the ceramic sanitary ware industry. Demand for the product is suffering severe shocks owing to a decline in the building & construction activities across the globe, worldwide supply chains are upset, and the competitive order of manufacturers/producers has witnessed a change. A dip in the sales of the products used in the building has fast-tracked the global sanitary ware suppliers into an oversupply situation. Movement restrictions appear to be a direct and immediate effect, and once the necessary social distancing ends, it is expected things would get back to normal conditions.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3387
Key participants include RAK Ceramics, Johnson Tiles, Geberit Group, Hansgrohe, Duravit AG, Kohler, Somany Ceramics Limited, Toto Inc., Villeroy & Boch, and HSIL, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product type, toilet sinks/water closet contributed to the largest market share in 2019. These sinks are extremely multipurpose and easily blends with the design/size of the bathrooms. Besides, toilet sinks made from ceramic are very hygienic as germs can be easily cleaned, and as the ceramic is not porous, it also doesn’t absorb viruses and bacteria.
- By casting type, slip casting held a significant market share in 2019. This casting technology is traditionally used for the production of molds for ceramic-based sanitary wares. Here, the porous nature of the plaster mold pulls the water component in the ceramic slurry, thereby taking the desired shape.
- By application, the commercial application is projected to grow at a faster rate in the forecast period. Commercial places are characterized by the presence of a large number of people, which, in turn, are responsible for the excessive usage of the sanitary wares in a shorter span of time, and hence require frequent replacement. Further, commercial spaces like hospitals, are most the highest contributor to the sanitary ware market
- The market in the Asia Pacific region dominated the market in 2019 and is likely to grow at the fastest rate of 6.9% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the region is owing to the growing awareness in the region for proper hygiene and sanitation, and several initiatives are taken by the government in the emerging economies to provide the same to the people.
- In September 2017, Duravit, a leading market player, commenced its ground-breaking ceramic production facility, the Duravit Innovation, and Production Center, with industrial manufacturing 4.0 in Luohuang/Chongqing.
Browse Complete Report “Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ceramic-sanitary-ware-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global ceramic sanitary ware market on the basis of product type, casting type, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Wash Basins
- Toilet Sinks/Water Closets
Casting Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Slip Casting
- Pressure Casting
- Tape Casting
- Isostatic Casting
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
The research study includes an in-depth analysis of the market using advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product portfolio, and strategic business decisions. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and further validated by analysts, industry experts, and market professionals. The report also sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches, among others.
Regional analysis covers assessment of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue and gross margins, and presence of key players in the region. The report also offers insights about revenue growth, market size, market share, technological advancements, and presence of key players in each region.
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3387
Regional Bifurcation of the Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.