The global Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) market is expected to reach USD 845.8 Million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the issues in the design traditional methods of increasing system performance such as increasing frequency, pipelining transactions, and widening bus interface, need for advanced data transfer technologies and better system performance, due to emergence of powerful microprocessors and multimedia appliances and the demand for reduced number of data paths, and connecting pins or wires required.
A serializer/deserializer (SerDes) is an integrated circuit or device used for converting between serial data and parallel interfaces in both directions, in high-speed communications. A SerDes is used in a range of technologies and applications, and provides data transmission over a single or differential line by minimizing the number of I/O pins and connections. In ordinary terms, these devices convert parallel data into serial data that travel over an intermediate media that may not support parallel data or it is used for bandwidth saving.
Serial interconnects forms the crucial backbone of modern communications systems, thus increasing the impact of serialyzer/deserialyzer on system cost and performance. SerDes devices fall into a various basic architectures, each for a specific application requirement.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/852
ICT refers to both the internet-connected sphere and the mobile sphere powered by wireless networks. It also includes antiquated technologies like landlines, radio, and television broadcasting, which are still widely used today alongside cutting-edge ICT pieces like artificial intelligence and robotics.
Although ICT and IT (information technology) are sometimes used interchangeably, ICT is generally used to refer to a broader, more comprehensive list of all components related to computer and digital technologies than IT. The list of ICT components is long, and it’s still growing. Computers and telephones, for example, have been around for decades. Others are newer additions, such as smartphones, digital televisions, and robots.
Different leading key players have been profiled to get better insights into the businesses. It offers detailed elaboration on different top-level industries which are functioning in global regions. It includes informative data such as company overview, contact information, and some significant strategies followed by key players.
Top Key Players include: Faraday Technology, Maxim Integrated, Texas Instruments, NXP, ON Semiconductor, Avago (Broadcom), STMicroelectronics, Cypress, ROHM Semiconductor, Semtech, Vitesse (Microsemi), and Intesil (Renesas), among others.
The Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/852
Global Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) Market Key Segments:
Product type Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Stand-Alone SerDes
- SerDes IP Core
Enterprise size Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Large enterprises
- Small and medium enterprises
Component Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Clock Multiplier Unit
- Physical coding sub block
Applications Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Optical Fiber Communication
- Consumer Electronics
- Datacenter and Cloud Computing
Functional block type Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Parallel in Serial out (PISO) (or Parallel-to-Serial converter)
- Serial in Parallel out (SIPO) (or Serial-to-Parallel converter)
Architecture Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Parallel clock
- Embedded clock bits
- 8b/10b SerDes
- Bit interleaving
Industry Vertical Outlook (Volume, Thousand units; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Telecom & IT
- Military And Defense
On the basis of Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Historic Period: 2014 – 2018
- Base Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2028
The study objectives of global market research report:
- To analyze the global Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) market on the basis of several business verticals such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- It offers detailed elaboration on the global competitive landscape
- To get an informative data of various leading key industries functioning across the global regions
- It offers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) market
- It offers all-inclusive information of global market along with its features, applications, challenges, threats, and opportunities
The major key questions addressed through this innovative research report:
- What are the major challenges in front of the global Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) market?
- Who are the key vendors of the global Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) market?
- What are the leading key industries of the global Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) market?
- Which factors are responsible for driving the global Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT and Porter’s five analysis?
- What are the major key strategies for enhancing global opportunities?
- What are the different effective sales patterns?
- What will be the global market size in the forecast period?
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/global-serdes-market
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected] Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com