The global automotive radar is forecast to reach USD 19.31 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Automotive radar helps locate objects surrounding the car with the help of the transmitter and receiver of the radar system. The transmitter of the radar system emits radio waves that stumbles into the object and bounces back to the receiver of the radar, providing information on the real-time location of the objects around the vehicle. The global is growing at a substantial pace due to the growing demand for advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) in all the vehicle types. The massive penetration for the futuristic driverless autonomous vehicles throughout the world influentially propels the owing to its low-cost, high-performance safety additive deployment in the automotive systems. The most prominent constraints for the vehicular radar is the laser-based solution, LIDAR, which is based on a higher resolution monitoring and provides more accurate detection than radar.
Asia Pacific is forecasted to generate a revenue of USD 5.85 Billion in the year 2026, owing to its extensive demand for radar system in all the vehicle types coupled with the considerable penetration in the driverless autonomous cars and elevated growth in the overall automotive industries in China, Japan, and India. The United States possesses the highest worldwide while Germany and the Netherlands hold some of the most prominent players in the.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2308
Chapter 1. Synopsis
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Automotive Radar Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Automotive Radar Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. indicators analysis
4.2.2. drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. High inclination towards the driverless autonomous vehicles
184.108.40.206. Extensive demand for advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS)
220.127.116.11. Cost-effective implementation of radar for premium and mid-range cars
18.104.22.168. Increasing regulations with vehicle and road safety law enforcement
4.2.3. restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Availability of the alternatives like LIDAR
126.96.36.199. Low resolution and false detection of Radar technology
188.8.131.52. High costing deployment for budget segment cars
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis…
The key questions answered in the report:
- What will be the size and growth rate in the forecast year?
- What are the key factors driving the ?
- What are the risks and challenges in front of the?
- Who are the key vendors in the ?
- What are the trending factors influencing the shares?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s five forces model?
- Which are the global opportunities for expanding the ?
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-radar-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Adaptive cruise control is an advanced self-regulating form of cruise control system that slows down and accelerates automatically to maintain a suitable pace with the car in front of the radar systems while in traffic. Adaptive cruise control sub-segment is expected to hit a revenue of USD 5.93 Billion by 2026.
- 24 GHz is the short-range radar system used in the automotive. The 24 GHz frequency band radars can cover a distance of up to 20 meters. These short-range radars are low-cost alternatives to the high and mid-range radar systems and used mostly in the budget passenger vehicles. However, this 24 GHz segment is planned to be discontinued by most of the automotive radar manufacturers for its operational inefficiencies. This segment had a share of about 41.8% in 2018.
- Level (0-2) vehicles automation includes the vehicles with zero autonomous features to a few amount of automation like automatic braking systems, adaptive cruise control, and others. The revenue for this sub-segment in 2018 was USD 1.78 Billion.
- North America, with its superiority in premium and mid-range vehicles share and concerns with vehicle and road safety, is accounted to retain its leading position in the with a share of about 35.6% by 2026, and the CAGR is calculated to be 25.8% during the forecast period.
- Key participants include Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Infineon Technologies AG, Denso Corporation, Valeo, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Autoliv Inc., Delphi Technologies, and Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2308
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global automotive radar on the basis of applications, frequency band, level of vehicle automation, vehicle type, and region:
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Thousand Unit; 2016-2026)
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Collision Mitigation & Warning System
- Blind Spot Detection
- Turing Assistance
- Rear Clash & Collision Aids
- Parking Control Aids
- Other ADAS
Frequency Band Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Thousand Unit; 2016-2026)
- 24 GHz
- 77 GHz
Level of Vehicle Automation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Thousand Unit; 2016-2026)
- Level (0-2)
- Level (3-4)
- Level (5-6)
Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Thousand Unit; 2016-2026)
- Budget Passenger Vehicle
- Mid-Range Passenger Vehicle
- Premium Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Thousand Unit; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2308
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]