According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Microgreens Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global microgreens market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2021-2026.
Microgreens are young, tender vegetables harvested 7-12 days after germination with the emergence of their first leaves. They have aromatic flavors, concentrated nutrient content and are available in a variety of colors and textures. Microgreens include plant families such as lettuce, spinach, amaranth, dill, garlic, onion, beet, carrot, cucumber, cauliflower, and broccoli. Microgreens are cultivated through vertical farming, indoor farming and commercial greenhouses. These microgreens are used in the preparation of various dishes such as pasta, pizza, salads, and omelets.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/microgreens-market/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Microgreens Market Trends:
The global microgreens market is primarily driven by their increasing utilization as flavor enhancers and colorful garnishes on various cuisines and beverages. Besides this, the growing consumption of premium food products, and functional and nutritional food among health-conscious consumers is also propelling the market growth.
Furthermore, microgreens are also processed into oils and ingredients to manufacture numerous personal care items such as shampoo and skincare products. In addition, consumers nowadays prefer the consumption of microgreens as it prevents chronic medical ailments, manages weight, enhances immunity, and promotes mental well-being. Furthermore, the rising adoption of farm mechanization and growing awareness regarding high-tech farming methods, such as hydroponics, aeroponics, and aquaponics, are significantly influencing the market growth across the globe.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/microgreens-market
Global Microgreens Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being:
- 2BFresh (Teshuva Agricultural Projects Ltd.)
- Bowery Farming Inc.
- Farmbox Greens LLC (Charlie’s Produce)
- Fresh Origins, GoodLeaf Farms (TruLeaf)
- Gotham Greens
- Living Earth Farm
- Madar Farms
- Metro Microgreens
- The Chef’s Garden Inc.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Farming Method:
- Indoor Vertical Farming
- Commercial Greenhouses
Breakup by End-Use:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Retail Stores
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Asia Pacific 3D Mapping And Modeling Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/3d-mapping-modeling-market
- Smart Demand Response Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-demand-response-market
- E-Cigarette Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/e-cigarette-market
- Non Destructive Testing Inspection Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/non-destructive-testing-inspection-market
- India Baby Care Products Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-baby-care-products-market
- Hair Mask Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/hair-mask-market
- Europe Maritime Information Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/maritime-information-market
- United States E-Cigarette Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-cigarette-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800