The Global Flame Retardant Plastics Market Report, published by Emergen Research, is an all-encompassing study of the Flame Retardant Plastics market, which emphasizes the estimated market size, share, value, volume, and futuristic outlook. The report details the major products and application ranges available in this market, highlighting the revenue, price, sales, production, growth rate, and market share of each segment and sub-segment. The essential market presented in the report in a tabular format is aimed at helping readers interpret the global market dynamics. The market intelligence report delivers a profound study of the Flame Retardant Plastics business domain, discussing its principal aspects, such as the import & export dynamics, production, consumption, sales channels, and consumer bases in the major regional segments.
A rise in the number of flying hours necessitates the implementation of enhanced safety measurements for on-flight passengers, crew, and valuables. Fire hazards in an aircraft are a leading cause of aircraft accidents and maybe averted by deploying an appropriate flame retardant plastic in the design and manufacturing of an aircraft and interior furnishing. Besides, the use of flame retardant plastic makes the aircraft lightweight and decreases fuel consumption, thereby improving the mileage.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/382
Key Highlights From The Report
- In October 2019, Polymaker, a firm engaged in advanced additive manufacturing materials, entered into a partnership with Covestro AG for the introduction of three innovative multipurpose polycarbonate-based additive manufacturing materials for several industrial applications.
- Europe contributed to the second-largest market share in 2019 due to the increasing application of flame retardant plastics in the aerospace and automotive sector, along with a rise in the number of construction projects in Eastern Europe. Besides, stringent legislative regulation for the use of environmental-friendly flame retardant materials is causative of the market growth in the region.
- Key participants include Covestro AG, DuPont, SABIC, Borealis AG, Huntsman Corporation, Olin Corporation, BASF SE, LyondellBasell, Showa Denko AA, and HEXION Inc., among others.
Flame Retardant Plastics Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global flame retardant plastic market on the basis of material type, polymer group, application, and region:
- Polymer Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Polymer Group Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electrical & Electronics
- Wire & Cable
- Pipe & Tank
- Building & Construction
Regional Analysis of the Flame Retardant Plastics Market:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/382
Full Coverage of the Report:
- The authors of this report have performed qualitative and quantitative assessments of the global Flame Retardant Plastics industry and further conducted market estimation for the forecast years of 2020-2027.
- The report assesses the global Flame Retardant Plastics market in detail, focusing on the technological advancements, various industry verticals, distribution channels, diverse product types, and the broad application outlook.
- A wide-ranging analysis of the global Flame Retardant Plastics market’s geographical scenario is an integral part of the report.
- In the conclusive section, the report discusses the company profiles of the key market players at length. This section takes a closer look at the financial positions, recent trends and developments, product offerings, and business expansion tactics of the market contenders.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Flame Retardant Plastic Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Flame Retardant Plastic Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Growing demand from the aerospace and defense sector
184.108.40.206. Growing demand from the electrical & electronics sector
220.127.116.11. Rising demand for thermoplastics to reduce carbon emission
18.104.22.168. Increased investments in R&D
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Fluctuating price of raw materials
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Plastic Waste Management [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plastic-waste-management-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]