According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Wheat Protein Market was valued at USD 2.15 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3.08 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 4.6%. As the consumers are moving towards cleaner product labels, nutritionally enhanced diets and meat substitutes, wheat protein has become an important food ingredient because of its nutritional values. The global food trade is expanding and becoming increasingly international in its nature.
Furthermore, the report discusses the business strategies undertaken by the companies to gain market share and a larger consumer base. It further provides details on the strategic initiatives taken by the companies to expand their business, such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, partnerships & agreements, recent deals, government deals, and advancements in technologies and products.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1882
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Manildra Group, Cargill Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midlands Company, MGP Ingredients Inc., Crespel & Deiters, ADM, Agrana, Tereos Syral, Glico Nutrition, Gluten and Almidones Industry, among others are leading players involved in the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- By application, the bakery & snacks segment is the most prominent segment of the wheat protein market. Baked goods & snacks often make use of wheat ingredients containing a high protein component in order to make the products healthy.
- Animal feed requires protein-rich components to make a healthy diet for both farm animals and pets. Protein derived from wheat is the best choice due to its nutritional characteristics. This application segment is expected to register the fastest rate of growth at 5.3% in the wheat protein market.
- By product type, wheat gluten had the largest share of 38.7% in the wheat protein market in 2018. This protein acts for nutritional purposes and also helps as a binding agent. It helps to give an appropriate texture to dough.
- Protein isolates derived from wheat is expected to register the highest CAGR of 5.2% under the product category during the forecast period. It has a high protein content and is useful for muscle growth.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1882
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented this market on the basis of product type, form, concentration, function, application and region:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Protein Isolate
- Textured Protein
- Hydrolyzed Protein
Form (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Concentration (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Function (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Adhesion & Extensibility
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Animal and Pet Feed
- Bakery and Snacks
- Nutritional Supplements
- Dairy Products
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Processed Meat
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/wheat-protein-market
Radical Features of the Wheat Protein Market Report:
- Valuable insights into the Wheat Protein market to impart an in-depth understanding of the business verticle
- An 8-year forecast estimation along with an analysis of key elements of the market
- Technological advancements, regulatory framework, and recent developments covered in the report
- Growth analysis and projections until 2027
- Statistical analysis of the key players operating in the Wheat Protein industry
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Browse related reports:
Read industry related blogs:
Browse other reports from different publications:
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/ Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected]