The global Off Highway Vehicle Engine is expected to reach USD 51.43 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Off-highway engines is a machine designed in a way that converts some form of energy into mechanical energy. It is mainly used in vehicles off the road. These vehicles are driven on and off tiled or stony and pebbly surfaces. They have large tires and flexible suspension.
Off highway vehicle are used for exploration off the asphalt road. With high clearance and these power vehicles, trails and forest area with low traction surface are explored as well. Demand for these vehicles is growing due to its usage in trekking and exploration activities. The rise in mining, agriculture, infrastructure, and construction has risen the demand of this. These vehicles are generally diesel based, but stringent norms by the government have driven companies to use other alternatives.
Asia Pacific is expected to be a key revenue generating region in the forecast period with a CAGR of 21%. India China, Indonesia, and Thailand are the countries that will the off highway vehicles. With the increase in housing projects, construction of roads and airport is, in turn, raising the demand for of highway vehicle by enhancing the demand for construction equipment in these regions. The agriculture sector is also showing growth in this. Application of agriculture tractor on the field is increasing hence encouraging the growth of off highway vehicle in this also.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1202
Reasons to buy this report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global market size and elaborates on the latest trends & developments and new product offerings.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the market’s regional landscape.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report identifies the most effective business strategies implemented by the players for ideal business expansion.
- Furthermore, the report explains the macro-economic and micro-economic factors influencing growth and highlights the potential investment opportunities, new and existing pricing structures, and emerging product application areas in the global.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Synopsis
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro Indicators
3.1.1. Global rise in construction
3.1.2. Increase in demand of mechanization in agriculture
3.1.3. Fragmentation of the
3.1.4. Developing countries to show dominance
Chapter 4. Off Highway Vehicle Engine Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Off Highway Vehicle Engine Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. Off Highway Vehicle Engine Impact Analysis
4.4.1. driver analysis
188.8.131.52. Emergence of Infrastructure activities
184.108.40.206. Rise in mechanization in agriculture
4.4.2. restraint analysis
220.127.116.11. High investment, maintenance, maintenance and operating cost
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.5.1. Consolidation ofs
4.5.2. Equipment renting and leasing…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Off highway vehicles are engineered and manufactured for operation on rocky or rough terrain, or off asphalt roads. These are mainly used for construction, mining and also in agriculture. Increase in the socio-economic condition globally has fueled this.
- The agriculture sector is dominated by <5L engine. North America and Europe has huge farmland per farmer and has a high demand for <5L engine. Whereas, regions like India and China where the volume of demand is high has smaller farmland per farmer and they use medium or light duty tractor that are only equipped by <5L engine.
- Off highway engines are mainly petrol or diesel based. Both are used in internal combustion to generate mechanical energy. Stringent government policies are rapidly witnessing converting these vehicles into natural gas based.
- Chief driving factor of the is expected to be the construction segment. This segment is projected to hold a share of 63%. Recovery of Europe’s construction industry has raised a steep demand in this sector for this region.
- Following the construction sector is the agriculture sector that is on the rise. With the growing demand for mechanization in this sector, APAC is witnessing a high volume demand from the farmers. This region is predicted to hold the largest share of 37%. Emergence of construction is also boosting the in this region. Europe is following closely with its construction overhaul.
- Key participants include Cummins Inc., Kubota Corporation, Caterpillar Inc., Deutz AG, Deere and Company, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., J. C. Bamford Excavators Ltd., Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., Massey Ferguson Ltd and Volvo CE.
- Deutz introduced a highly compact designed engine which makes it easy to install in any type of applications. It’s a pair of four-cylinder diesel, which fulfill the EU stage V emission standard. It also meets US Tier 4 final.
- Increasing investment by companies is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the. For instance, In February 2020, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) revealed its plan to manufacture engines for off-the-highway vehicles, and supply trucks for defence.
Buy this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1202
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Off Highway Vehicle Engine on the basis of by power output, by engine capacity, by fuel type and region:
By Power Output:
- Construction & Mining Equipment
- <100 HP Engines
- 101-200 HP Engines
- 201-400 HP Engines
- >400 HP Engines
- Agriculture Tractor Engines
- <30 HP Engines
- 31-50 HP Engines
- 51-80 HP Engines
- 81-140 HP Engines
- >140 HP Engines
By Engine Capacity:
By Fuel Type:
By Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1202
- North America
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Head of Business Development Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]