The global solar vehicle market size was USD 290.7 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2,899.7 Million in 2027 and register a robust double-digit CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. This steady growth can be attributed to increasing awareness and concerns regarding environmental degradation due to impact of air pollution and depleting fossil fuel resources. In addition, initiatives focused on shifting away from non-renewable and more eco-friendly energy resources is another key factor driving market growth. Increasing spending capacity and rising sales of fossil fuel-powered vehicles is rapidly becoming a major concern, especially in rapidly developing economies. Stringent norms by regulatory bodies to control carbon emission levels from conventional fossil fuel-powered vehicles is having a positive impact on vehicle manufacturers globally.
Solar Vehicle Market Size – USD 290.7 Million in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 38.9%, Market Trends – Increasing R&D activities for the production of more efficient and technologically advanced solar vehicles
An increasing number of major automotive manufacturers are focusing on research and development in solar power energy systems and steady introduction of new and more advanced solar-powered vehicles has become a growing trend in the market. OEMs are increasingly investing in production of more efficient, advanced, and cost-effective solar vehicles to meet the growing demand and interest in such energy efficient vehicles. High initial cost currently however is a major factor impacting demand for advanced solar-powered vehicles, and this is expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent going forward.
To gain useful market insights, grab a sample copy of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/535
The passenger cars segment accounted for a significantly high revenue share in the solar vehicle market in 2020. Increasing investment by OEMs in research and development for production of more cost-effective solar vehicles is a factor driving demand for solar-powered passenger cars.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- The monocrystalline segment accounted for largest revenue share among the solar panel type segments in 20 High efficiency of monocrystalline panels due to high purity of monocrystalline silicon is expected to continue to drive demand for monocrystalline solar panels in the production of solar vehicles.
- The lithium-ion segment revenue is expected to expand at rapid CAGR of 39.5% during the forecast period. The high energy density, good high-temperature performance, excellent specific energy, and low self-discharge rate of lithium-ion batteries are properties driving revenue growth of the lithium-ion batteries segment.
- The battery electric vehicle segment accounted for largest revenue share among the electric vehicle type segments in the solar vehicle market in 2020.
- Asia Pacific revenue registered fastest revenue growth rate in 2020, driven by rapid urbanization and rising purchasing power among consumers in countries in the region, and increasing shift in preference for more eco-friendly energy-driven vehicles.
- Key players in the Solar Vehicle market include Sono Motors, Volkswagen, Toyota, Ford, Mahindra & Mahindra, Nissan, General Motors, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Venturi Automobiles, and Hanergy Thin Film Power Group.
Solar Vehicle Market Region:
The report mainly focuses on the key market regions where the market is spread, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on the key segments of the market, such as product types, application spectrum, technology, end-user industries, among others.
Inquire To Know Additional List of Market Players Included, Request [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/535
The Global Solar Vehicle Market report is furnished with key market statistics organized in the form of charts, graphs, tables, diagrams, figures, and other pictorial representations. The report offers an exhaustive analysis of the key market aspects like market size, volume, share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption rate, and other key elements that offer an idea about the prospective expansion of the Solar Vehicle industry.
Emergen Research has segmented the global solar vehicle market on the basis of solar panel, battery type, vehicle type, electric vehicle type, and region:
- Solar Panel Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2027)
- Battery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2027)
- Lead Carbon
- Lithium Ion
- Lead Acid
- Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2027)
- Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger cars
- Electric Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2027)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
To Get This Report At A Profitable Rate: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/535
The report considers the following timeline for market estimation:
Historical Years: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2027
Forecast Years: 2020-2027
Significant Features of the Solar Vehicle Market Report:
- Extensive competitive landscape analysis to offer the readers key insights into driving and restraining factors along with strategies adopted by the key players
- Assessment of the existing and emerging trends of the business sphere
- Detailed analysis of the emerging growth opportunities and threats and limitations the players might face in the coming years
- Significant breakdown of the market to assess the factors that might influence the global market growth
- An 8-year forecast for better understanding of the workings and growth opportunities of the market
Related Report of Solar Vehicle market By Emergen Research:
Soil Monitoring Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/soil-monitoring-market
Electric Commercial Vehicle Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electric-commercial-vehicle-market
Solid Waste Management Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/solid-waste-management-market
Contact Us: Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: [email protected] Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs