Personal Care Ingredients Market
The global personal care ingredients market would reach value of USD 15.12 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. This growth of the market can be attributed to changes in consumer lifestyle and their purchasing behavior. Rising awareness regarding hygiene and health has driven sales of personal care products with high-quality ingredients. Increasing investments in research and development activities by manufacturers of personal care products to produce eco-friendly and sustainable products are driving the market for personal care ingredients. Growing desire for self-care and health-promoting products among consumers is contributing to the demand for personal care products.
Get your FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/437
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the Personal Care Ingredients industry with regards to drivers, restraints, current and emerging trends, growth prospects, product developments, and technological advancements, among others. A thorough analysis of these factors assists in formulating a futuristic outlook of the growth of the Personal Care Ingredients market. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape and studies the key competitors of the Personal Care Ingredients industry.
The key players profiled in the report are:
Dow, BASF SE, Clariant AG, Solvay S.A., Ashland Global, Evonik Industries AG, Lubrizol Corporation, Nouryon, Lonza Group AG, and Croda International
Key Highlights of Report
- In June 2019, siHealth Ltd., a U.K.-based healthcare company, collaborated with BASF SE, which included an equity investment. This collaboration is expected to help BASF solely deliver satellite and optronic technologies to the global personal care industry. The collaboration is expected to extend the offerings of BASF and help in the development of new solutions.
- The conditioning polymers segment is anticipated to expand at the most rapid CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Rising demand among consumers for safe, multifunctional, and natural ingredients is expected to drive the conditional polymers segment in the near future.
- Europe accounted for the largest share of the global personal care ingredients market in 2019. Increasing interest of cosmetics companies in the region to replace synthetic ingredients with natural variants is contributing to the market in the region.
Personal Care Ingredients Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global personal care ingredients market in terms of application, ingredient type, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- Oral Care
- Ingredient Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Conditioning Polymers
- Rheology Modifiers
The report offers a statistical report on the Personal Care Ingredients Market with the latest outlines, industry growth drivers and constraints, and limitations and growth prospects of the industry. The report offers a growth forecast for the period of 2020-2027. Moreover, the report provides a comprehensive analysis of the geographical segmentation of the industry. The key geographical regions studied in the report include North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/437
Global Personal Care Ingredients Market Report – Key Takeaways:
- The latest research report analyzes the changing competitive scenario.
- The report carries an unbiased perspective towards the global market performance.
- The study presents an eight-year assessment of the global market and its principal product segments.
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, opportunities, restraints, and threats, have been discussed in the report in detail.
- The analytical data and strategic planning methodologies are expected to aid businesses in decision-making
- The report serves as an exhaustive regional analysis of the global Personal Care Ingredients market, systematically presenting the business profiles of various stakeholders.
- Furthermore, the report provides valuable data about the critical factors influencing market progress.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Personal Care Ingredients Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Personal Care Ingredients Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Increasing demand for enhanced quality personal care ingredients
184.108.40.206. Rising Purchasing power of the consumers
220.127.116.11. Shifting of consumer preference towards organic personal care products
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Stringent government regulations regarding product approval
22.214.171.124. High cost of the organic personal care products
126.96.36.199. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Plastic Waste Management [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plastic-waste-management-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]