The global marble market is projected to reach value of USD 15.94 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The key factors driving the market include shift in consumers’ lifestyle and heat- and fire-resisting properties of marble.
With increasing usage and availability of explosives, coupled with advancements in mechanical systems, marble can be easily given various shapes. This helps in grooming the overall appearance of end-use applications. In the modern age, marble is used for building city halls, religious homes, and buildings.
The report is furnished with the impact of the current COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic is rearranging every aspect of the market from the global economic scenario to product demands and supply chains. The report assesses the hardest-hit sectors of the industry to offer a better understanding of the changes in the Marble market. The report is updated with the initial and future assessment of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Global Marble Market.
Get your FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/456
The competitive landscape of the Marble market is explored with regards to the production capacity, revenue and market share, product portfolio, strategic business decisions such as M&A, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, and brand promotion, among others, for each manufacturer operating in the Marble market.
Major Manufacturers Profiled in the Report:
Hellenic Granite Company, Fox Marble Holdings Plc, Polycor Inc., Asian Granito India Limited, Kangli Stone Group, Hilltop Granites, Classic Marble Company, First Marble & Granite, Temmer Group, and Santucci Group
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In February 2020, Fox Marble Holdings Plc announced that it had signed two new agreements for the processing of third-party blocks with Egzoni Sh.p.k. and Skifteri Sh.p.k. Fox Marble Holdings
- Based on application, the market has been classified into building & construction, furniture, decorative infrastructure, statues & monuments, and others. The building & construction segment is projected to expand at a rate of 3.1% during the forecast period. Marble has been used for making historic sculptures for ages. Marble is one of the most durable materials, which showcases its durability in the wide-ranging atmospheric changes. Marble is widely used in the construction of flooring, walls, and columns due to its physical properties.
- North America is projected to dominate the global marble market during the forecast period. Various uses of marble in building & construction, decorative infrastructure, and furniture industries have boosted the market in the region. The U.S. is expected to lead the market in the region in the near future.
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global marble market based on application, color, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Metric Tons; 2017–2027)
- Building & Construction
- Decorative Infrastructure
- Statues & Monuments
- Color Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Metric Tons; 2017–2027)
The report provides an investigation of the global market in various geographical regions. The regional analysis states the global market is bifurcated into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report also covers import export consumption, supply and demand ratio, cost, pricing analysis, gross margin, and revenue estimation of each player in each region. The report covers a detailed examination of the market scenarios and trends on a regional and global level.
Key geographical regions analyzed in the report:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/456
The following are the main reasons to buy the Global Marble Market report:
- The latest report closely evaluates the overall market size and infers on various aspects, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the various regional segments of the market that are projected to witness enormous growth over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the report covers the latest developments taking place in the market and effective business strategies implemented by the leading market rivals.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Marble Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Marble Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Demand for Modern Decor
184.108.40.206. Easy and Bulk Availability of Marble
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. High Cost of Technologies used
18.104.22.168. Rules & Regulations by the Government
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Water Treatment Chemicals [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/water-treatment-chemicals-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]