The global Green Construction Market is forecasted to be worth USD 610.61 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The green construction market is witnessing high demand due to the rise in demand for reduced energy consumption in buildings. The need to minimize greenhouse gas emissions and focus on ensuring buildings have environmental sustainability will foster market growth.
The market growth is fueled by the increased awareness of these products through rising application areas. Tax incentives provided by the policymakers all over the world to private businesses for the usage of environment-friendly products are expected to propel demand during the forecast period. The government is encouraging the growth of the market product to mitigate global warming and eliminate the release of hazardous gases.
The report provides detailed insights into Green Construction market revenue trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market revenue growth drivers, and forecast, along with ranging impact of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in Green Construction market size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. The report includes profiles of major Green Construction players in the market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials. Also included are details regarding top Green Construction market players, manufacturers, and vendors and the various strategies being deployed in the market and objectives for these strategies.
Download FREE Sample PDF Copy (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/372
Global Green Construction market revenue growth is primarily driven by rising focus by major companies on product portfolio expansion, entry into new and untapped domestic and international markets, rising investments my top Green Construction market players, manufacturers, and vendors in strategic agreements and contracts, and rapidly increasing competition in the Green Construction market.
In addition, rapidly rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries in major and developing countries is supporting growth in terms of Green Construction market share contribution of these countries. In addition, Green Construction market share contribution is expected to continue to incline steadily over the forecast period due to favorable government policies, advancements in technology, and steady economic growth across various regions and countries.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In July 2020, DuPont announced the development of the Next Generation of Styrofoam™ Brand Insulation for the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions to sustain high-performance modern building design. The Styrofoam™ Brand Insulation products will include lower GWP options, and it follows sustainability goals regulations throughout the United States and Canada.
- The green roof segment is expected to grow dramatically over the forecast timeframe due to the rising global alert, which in turn fosters the demand for successful natural methods to eliminate the rising ambient heat.
- The residential segment is anticipated to register a notable CAGR during the forecast period. The rapid urbanization in emerging nations and a growing need for environmentally safe buildings are propelling the segmental growth. Furthermore, the advent of eco-friendly materials by several manufacturers will also propel the adoption of the product.
Top key vendors in Green Construction Market include are:
- Key participants include Alumasc Group Plc, Binderholz GmBH, Bauder Ltd., Forbo International SA, Certain Teed Corporation, The Turner Corp., Clark Group, Gilbane Building Co., Hensel Phelps, and The Whiting-Turner Contracting Co., among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Green Construction Market on the product, application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Exterior Products
- Interior Products
- Solar Products
- Building Systems
- Exterior Products
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Residential Buildings
- Non-Residential Buildings
- Commercial & Office
- Hospitality & Leisure
Access the Entire Report packed with TOC, Tables and Figures and Outline of Prominent [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/green-construction-market
In terms of Green Construction market share and revenue contribution to the global Green Construction market, North America is expected to maintain its dominance over other regional markets over the forecast period. Presence of major companies in countries in the region is a key factor supporting rapid increase in Green Construction market share.
The market intelligence report on the Green Construction Industry also includes an extensive investigation of the competitive landscape. It assesses the business and marketing strategies expected to be present in the market through the forecast years. It also includes an investigation of the recent advancements and other factors driving the growth of the overall market to help comprehend the progress of the companies in the coming years.
Region wise performance of the Green Construction industry
North America Green Construction market revenue growth was relatively higher than that of other regional markets in 2020. North America Green Construction market revenue is expected to continue to remain dominant over the forecast period, supported by robust presence of top market players, manufacturers, and vendors, and favorable government policies and norms in countries in the region.
Asia Pacific Green Construction market revenue registered fastest growth rate in 2020, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Asia Pacific Green Construction market revenue growth is driven by significant market revenue contribution from China, India, and South Korea. China is a robust hub for top Green Construction market players, manufacturers, and vendors, as well as easy access to raw materials and workforce at more economical costs that that of other regional markets.
Europe Green Construction market revenue is expected to continue to remain steady over the forecast period, attributed to changing trends in various market and robust focus on research and development initiatives by top market players, manufacturers, and vendors to expand global footprint and drive revenues and profits.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
We can customize our reports for our customers, for instance, we can add or remove manufacturers, applications or product types, whatever you need in the report. Ask for it by contacting [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/372
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Green Construction industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the Green Construction market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Green Construction industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the Green Construction market with their winning strategies?
- Which Green Construction industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the Green Construction market?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Green Construction Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Green Construction Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Green Construction Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Green Construction Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Green Construction Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Green Construction Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
22.214.171.124. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
126.96.36.199. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
188.8.131.52. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Green Construction Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. High cost associated with the maintenance of Green Construction products
220.127.116.11. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Green Construction Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Competitor’s Positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
10.5.1. Raw Material Suppliers
10.5.1.1. North America
10.5.1.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.1.5. Latin America
10.5.2.1. North America
10.5.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.2.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2.5. Latin America
Avail Discount on Green Construction Market [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/372
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Explore More press releases from Emergen Research:
Contact Us: Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: [email protected] Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs