Technological advancements in the healthcare industry coupled with the changing lifestyle and food habits of the major population are influencing the market growth.
Market Size – USD 38.03 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 4.7%, Market Trends – Demand for Allergy Diagnostics and Therapeutics in the healthcare industry.
The global Allergy Diagnostics and Therapeutics market is forecast to reach USD 54.71 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This is mainly contributed by the increase in the prevalence of allergies among the population. The technological advancements in the healthcare industry coupled with the changing lifestyle and food habits of the major population will drive the growth of the market. These allergic diseases can occur at almost any age, though some allergies are most likely to develop for the first time in particular age groups, especially in the geriatric population.
Moreover, the increase in the aged population as well as the growing prevalence of respiratory diseases, due to increasing pollution and CO2 emissions, are some of the other factors that will fuel the growth of the market. However, expensive equipment and the lack of awareness regarding ailments for allergic diseases is projected to restrain the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1370
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production And consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, And supply & demAnd patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, And research And development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, And business strategies. SWOT analysis And Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine And assess the market And its players. It also covers recent mergers And acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, And product launches And brAnd promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Omega Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Stallergenes Greer, Siemens Healthcare, bioMerieux, Lincoln Diagnostics, Alcon Laboratories, HOB Biotech Group, Hycor Biomedical, and Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics, among others.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Allergen type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Test type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- In Vivo
- In Vitro
Drug class Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Mast Cell Stabilizers
- Leukotriene Inhibitors
- Nasal Anticholinergics
- Autoinjectable Epinephrine
End users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Academic Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1370
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, And growth rate of the global Allergy Diagnostics And Therapeutics market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production And consumption rate, current And emerging trends, import/export, supply And demAnd, And presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/allergy-diagnostics-and-therapeutics-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of product into instruments, consumables, and services.
- The consumables segment accounts for the largest market share of ~50% in the year 2020 and is forecasted to witness the highest growth rate of 5.5% during the forecast period. The advancements in the healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry to detect allergic diseases in patients is the factor driving the growth of the segment.
- For instance, assay kits are necessary and readily available consumables, used in life science research, drug discovery & development, and environmental monitoring.
- The market is segmented on the basis of allergen type into food, inhaled, and drug.
- The inhaled allergen type accounts for the largest market share of ~50% in the year 2020 and is also forecasted to witness the highest growth rate of 5.8% during the forecast period.
- The increasing population and carbon dioxide emission, leading to increasing cases of respiratory allergies, will drive the growth of this segment.
- The market is segmented on the basis of test type into in vivo and in vitro.
- The in vivo test accounts for a larger market share of ~60% in the year 2020.
- In vivo tests are widely used by healthcare and research industries since they are able to simulate realistic and clinically relevant test environment and conditions.
- The market is segmented on the basis of drug class into antihistamines, corticosteroids, mast cell stabilizers, leukotriene inhibitors, nasal anticholinergics, decongestants, immunomodulators, autoinjectable epinephrine, and immunotherapy.
- The antihistamines drug class accounts for the largest market share of ~20% in the year 2020.
- Antihistamines are used to treat allergic diseases, especially rhinitis. It is an inexpensive, and generic drug that provides relief from nasal congestion, sneezing, or hives caused by pollen, dust mites, or animal allergy.
- The market is segmented on the basis of end users into academic research institutes, hospitals, and diagnostic laboratories.
- The diagnostic laboratories account for the largest market share of ~52% in the year 2020, owing to the growing prevalence of allergic diseases and the need for proper treatment and detection of those diseases.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA.
- The Asia Pacific region is forecasted to witness the highest growth rate of 5.8% during the forecast period owing to developing healthcare & pharmaceutical industry in this region.
- Asia Pacific has been adopting and advancing itself in terms of technology, owing to the growing population; rise in the number of people suffering from allergic and respiratory diseases, and the need for better diagnostic methods.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1370
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us And our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]