Global research report called Transparent Polyamides market was recently published by Reports and Data. to provide guidance for the business. The new research study on Transparent Polyamides market sheds light on the current scope as well as on the upcoming opportunities in the future. To understand the structure of global trading, the report also gives statistical data on local consumption and global consumption. The report also focuses on global major leading industry players of Transparent Polyamides market providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, price, capacity, cost, production, revenue and contact information.
The global Transparent Polyamide Market is estimated to reach USD 29.89 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The rise of the automotive industry is due to the growing disposable income of consumers and increase in transportation activities across the world. Rising demand from applications in electronics and coatings industry is also expected to drive the market further. Growth in the construction activities and increasing population are major driving factors for electronics and coatings industry. Low cost of production and high-performance factors such as chemical & wear resistance and insulation makes ideal polyamide choice to be used in electrical and electronic applications.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1305
APAC contributed to the largest market share of 29.31% in 2018. The growing demand from the automotive, packaging and electronics industries of the countries like India and China which are providing new opportunities for the market to grow at a rapid rate. With widespread usage across applications such as consumer goods, building & construction, automotive, electrical & electronics, and textiles, in recent years, there has been a rise in demand for transparent polyamide due to large-scale investments in the automobile sector, where it is extensively used.
Key participants include:
BASF SE, Formosa Group, Honeywell International Inc. Invista, Du Pont de Nemours and Company, Li Peng Enterprise Co., Radici Group, Solvay, Royal DSM N.V.,Ascend Performance Materials Inc. Huntsman, Koch industries, Royal DSM N.V., Shenma Industrial Co. Ltd., Rhodia, Lanxess, Arkema
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Transparent Polyamide is a complete solution for vehicle weight reduction. Due to the efficiency of molding and mass production, they are replacing metal parts in the automotive industry faster. Thus, the rising demand for transparent polyamide parts from the automotive sector drives the growth of the market.
- Many types of transparent polyamides are available commercially. The most popular product is PA 66, followed by PA 6 and others.
- PA 66 offers an excellent balance of characteristics and is the strongest of all the Polyamides. PA 66 is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period.
- Transparent polyamides absorb more moisture from the air compared to other types of polyamides, which affects process ability, physical properties, and dimensional stability.
- The moisture acts as a plasticizer, decreasing tensile strength and stiffness thereby increasing elongation. While absorbed moisture reduces many features, a part of its toughness depends directly on its plasticizing effect. As moisture content increases, notable changes also occur in impact strength and general energy absorbing characteristics.
- PA 6 of the product segment accounts for a market share of 29.19% in 2018. PA 6 absorbs moisture more rapidly but has enhanced process ability. Compared to PA 66 it can be molded about 80 degrees F (27 degrees C) lower with properties like less mold shrinkage as it is insignificantly less crystalline.
- Transparent polyamides are highly adopted in several industries due to its mechanical properties such as high strength, durability, and elasticity.
- The electrical & electronics sector of the application segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period.
- Rising demand from applications in electronics and coatings industry is expected to drive the market. Growth in the construction activities and increasing population are major driving factors for electronics and coatings industry. Low cost of production and high-performance factors such as chemical & wear resistance and insulation makes ideal polyamide choice to be used in electrical and electronic applications.
- The market players are primarily focused on developing new technologies to meet the requirements of users. Various companies are also involved in numerous merger & acquisitions as their essential strategy is to maintain sufficient market share. These factors are expected to have a positive impact on industry growth over the next few years.
- Emerging economies, such as India and China, contribute to the growth of the market in APAC which will grow at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1305
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Transparent Polyamide Market on the basis of Product Type, Application, Grade and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- PA 6
- PA 66
Grade Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Fiber Grade
- Injection Molding Grade
- Extrusion Grade
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Films & Coatings
- Industrial Machinery
Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1305
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Ammonium Phosphate Market Size, Share, Trends & Analysis, Report By Type (Ammonium Polyphosphate, Di-Ammonium Phosphate (DAP), Mono-Ammonium Phosphate (MAP)), By Application (Fertilizers, Flame Retardant, Food & Beverage, Water Treatment Chemicals, Others), By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts for 2016-2026
Agricultural Chelates Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (EDTA, EDDHA, DTPA, IDHA, Others), By Application (Soil Application, Seed Dressing, Foliar Sprays, Fertigation, Others), By Micronutrient Type (Iron, Manganese, Others), By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), By End-Use (Agriculture, Indoor Farming), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Borosilicate Glass Market Size, Share & Analysis By Type (Non-Alkaline Earth, Alkaline Earth Containing, High-Borate), Byapplication (Heat-Resistant Glass Panels, Display Screens, Lighting Glass, Sealing Glasses, Neutral Glasses, Cosmetic Containers, Solar Glass, Glass Microspheres, Others), By Region, Segment Forecast To 2027
Acoustic Metamaterials Market By Type (Resonant Membrane, Periodic Resonators, Sonic Crystal), By Application Type (Seismic Wave Reflection, Vibration Control, And Others), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Gracilaria Agarose and Gelidium Agarose Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Gracilaria Agarose, Wild Harvest, Aquaculture, Gelidium Agarose, Wild Harvest, Aquaculture), By Application (Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Purification, Food & Beverage, Cosmetic, Microbiology, Others), By Region Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
John W Head of Business Development Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected]
Menafn, Reportedtimes, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English