The global plasterboard market is forecast to reach USD 32.31 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing residential construction activities across the globe, coupled with the rising population and changing lifestyles are propelling the growth of the market. Rapid urbanization and industrialization will also drive the demand for plasterboard during the forecast period. Construction Industry is a booming industry and is expected to remain so with the continuation of the development process, especially in the developing countries.
The flourishing construction market in developing countries like Brazil, Mexico, India, and others, induces the growth of the market. Various government and non-government initiatives are further increasing residential construction projects which, in turn, is providing a thrust to the market. Moreover, the booming travel and tourism industry which has led to the rising commercial construction, has increased the demand for plasterboards for aesthetic purposes. Technological developments have also aided in computerizing different designs and offering tailor-made solutions to consumers according to their need.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1827
Key participants include Atiskan Gypsum Products Co. Inc., Armstrong World Industries Inc., Etex Group, Ayhaco Gypsum Products, Georgia Pacific LLC, Fletcher Building Ltd, Gypsemna, Gyprock, Gypsum Management and Supply Inc., Gyptec Iberica, Jason Plasterboard Co. Ltd, LafargeHolcim Ltd, Mada Gypsum Company, National Gypsum Company, Saint-Gobain SA, Siniat Ltd, Tanzania Gypsum Limited, and USG Corporation Boral Ltd, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the edge types, square-edge accounts for the largest market share of ~25% in the year 2019. The tapered-edge segment is forecasted to witness a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Tapered-edge boards are ideal for either jointing or skimming, while the square-edge boards are generally used for textured finishes. Both square and tapered-edged boards are very common among consumers and are easily available in the market.
- The fire-resistant products are anticipated to witness the highest growth rate of 6.4% during the forecast period. Type X fire-resistant plasterboards are specially treated with additives to improve its fire-resistive qualities. The paper on the exterior of the board burns slowly and does not contribute to fire spread. Also, the board has a non-combustible core that contains chemically combined water in calcium sulfate, comes out as steam when affected by the fire.
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of ~31% in the year 2019 and is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. High construction & infrastructure spending in emerging economies, including China and India, are majorly escalating the demand for plasterboard.
- Moreover, the growing transportation and tourism industry in the region has led to an increased demand for warehouses, hotels, restaurants, and others, which positively impacts the market growth.
- The companies have adopted various strategies, including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Browse Complete Report “Plasterboard Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plasterboard-market
Rapid developments in the manufacturing sector and equipment, robust growth in the building and construction sector, high adoption for eco-friendly materials in constructions and increasing demand for smart buildings and smart homes are boosting market growth. Steady increase in the disposable income across the globe, improvements in the standard of living, increasing number of redevelopment plans and high demand for aesthetic look and posh homes are further fueling market growth. In addition, increasing R&D investments, and government schemes to support manufacturing and construction industry are fueling growth of the global Plasterboard market.
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global plasterboard market on the basis of product type, edge type, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Edge type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1827
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or query regarding the report or its customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.