The global Automotive Hydrogen Sensors Market is forecasted to reach USD 176.9 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market for automotive hydrogen sensors is witnessing an increased demand as there is a need to optimize the performance of the hydrogen fuel cell system and also improve the concept of safety.
The production of alternative powertrains is playing an important role in the demand for automotive hydrogen sensors. The growing concern for environmental safety and the aim of several governments for the introduction of zero-emission powertrains will create a demand for fuel cell vehicles, in turn, propelling market demand. Hydrogen sensors are considered compact, low-cost, durable, and are also easy to maintain as compared to the other detectors.
In April 2019, Researchers at Sweden’s Chalmers University of Technology developed hydrogen sensors to meet the future performance target for usage in hydrogen-powered vehicles. The technology has the ability to detect 0.1% of hydrogen in the air in less than a second.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3630
The COVID-19 impact:
The distribution of Covid-19’s has influenced manufacturing activities worldwide. Logistic constraints and reconsiderations of the specifications for raw materials are becoming a problem for producers all over the world. Lockdown measures to minimize the spread of the pandemic in many countries have had a major effect on the automotive industries, including the shut-down of several automobile manufacturing units. Over the weeks, the market has experienced a downturn that can continue in the coming months. The Asia Pacific region was the most affected by this pandemic, with China at the center of the outbreak. Most initiatives in multiple countries have changed to a temporary halt. Production and supply were put on hold, which caused losses for manufacturers, dealers, and consumers.
The key questions answered in the report:
- What will be the market size and growth rate in the forecast year?
- What are the key factors driving the market?
- What are the risks and challenges in front of the market?
- Who are the key vendors in the market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s five forces model?
- Which are the global opportunities for expanding the market?
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Automotive Hydrogen Sensors Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Automotive Hydrogen Sensors Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing trend for electric vehicles
220.127.116.11. High demand from developed countries
18.104.22.168. Increased Private-Public Partnerships
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Initial High Cost & Low Volume
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-hydrogen-sensors-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Electrochemical sensors in automotive are used to detect a wide range of toxic gases such as hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide. It is commonly used in the vehicle as it has low power requirements, a linear output, and a good resolution. The sensor provides an accurate reading on a target gas that is repeatable.
- The growing demand for passenger cars has created a demand for automotive hydrogen sensors as there is an increasing level of awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of fuel cell vehicles. Moreover, increasing demand for vehicle safety has also fostered the demand for the market product.
- The Asia Pacific holds a significant piece of the overall industry in terms of revenue, along with Europe and North America. In the Asia Pacific region, nations such as China and Japan have been seeing substantial requests for passenger vehicles. This is expanding the use of automotive hydrogen sensors in travel vehicles.
- Key participants include City Technology Ltd., Figaro Engineering Inc., Membrapor AG, Siemens AG, Merit Sensor, Neohysens, Hydrogen Sense Technology, Multi Nano Sense, C2 Sense, and Bosch Sensortec, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3630
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented into the Global Automotive Hydrogen Sensors Market on the basis of type, vehicle type, measurement range, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Catalytic Sensors
- Electrochemical Sensors
- Metal Oxide Sensors
- Thermal Conductivity Sensors
Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light commercial vehicle (LCV)
- Heavy commercial vehicle (HCV)
Measurement Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- 0-1000 ppm
- 0-2000 ppm
- 0-4000 ppm
- 0-40,000 ppm
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3630
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Automotive Cyber Security Market
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Menafn, Reportedtimes, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English