The global yoga mat market would reach value of USD 11.13 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. This growth of the market can be attributed to growing awareness regarding health benefits of yoga among the new generation as well as elderly population. The increasing need to reduce stress in the body by activating the parasympathetic nervous system has driven the adoption of practice of yoga. Rising incidence of chronic back pain among elderly population has increased the adoption of yoga among geriatric population, as yoga relieves the back pain. This, in turn, has boosted the demand for yoga mats.
The latest research report presents a comprehensive investigation of the market, with a particular focus on the key growth trends and opportunities available for the leading market contenders.The report elaborates on a wide array of market aspects, including import & export, production and consumption rates, manufacturing processes, cost structures, sales network & distribution channels, and consumer bases in the key geographies.
Get a PDF sample copy of this report by clicking on the link here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/438
Key Highlights of Report
- In October 2020, Columbia Sportswear Company, a leading player in the global industry for active lifestyle apparel, accessories, footwear, and equipment, selected Adyen as its key payments provider. . Adyen is expected to officially introduce Columbia Sportswear Company across the U.S., Canada, and Europe. The strategic initiative would provide Columbia Sportswear Company and its family of brands access to a unified commerce platform, creating a single view of payments and customer data across in-store and online purchases.
- The E-commerce segment held the largest market share of 52.9% in 2019. The increasing Internet penetration and accessibility and rising usage of smartphones in developing economies have driven the segment.
- The natural rubber segment is anticipated to expand at the most rapid CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period. Increasing investments by manufacturers to produce eco-friendly and biodegradable yoga mats are driving the use of natural rubber for production of yoga mats.
- Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share of the global yoga mat market in 2019. Increasing government initiatives to promote healthy lifestyle are driving the yoga mat market in the region.
- Key market participants include Columbia Sportswear, Manduka, LLC, Lululemon Athletica, Hugger Mugger Yoga Products, Jade Yoga, Liforme Yoga, Fabrication Enterprises Inc., Sequential Brands Group, Inc., Barefoot Yoga Co., and ADIDAS AG
Yoga Mat Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global yoga mat market in terms of distribution channel, material, and region:
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Supermarket & Hypermarket
- Specialty Store
- Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Natural Rubber
- Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Others (Jute and Cotton)
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/438
Key points covered in the report:
- The report provides the reader with a detailed study of the global Yoga Mat market, including essential data beneficial for business.
- The prominent factors driving and restraining market growth, latest product trends, and technological advancements have been extensively discussed by the authors of the report.
- A broad market categorization, based on product type, application gamut, and end-user landscape, has been included in the report.
- It further entails the latest product development, incorporation of new techniques, and profiles of major competitors in the market.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Yoga Mat Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Yoga Mat Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases and obesity
18.104.22.168. Rising awareness about the health benefits of yoga
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Fluctuating prices of the raw material
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Yoga Mat Market By Distribution Channel Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Distribution Channel Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Supermarket & Hypermarket
5.1.3. Specialty Store
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
C5ISR Systems Market By Application (Command and Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber Defense, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance), By Platform (Land, Airborne, Naval, Joint, Space), By Component (Products, Services), End Users (Army, Air force, Navy, Defense Intelligence, Commercial Services), and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Food Ingredients Market By Type (Preservatives, Sweeteners, Emulsifiers, Anti-Caking, Enzymes, Hydrocolloids, Food Flavors and Enhancers, Food Colorants, Acidulants), By Application (Bakery, Beverages, Dairy, Meet, Vegan), By Sales Channel (Online, Offline) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Surface Treatment Chemicals Market By Chemical Type (Plating Chemicals, Cleaners, Conversion Coating), By Base Material Type (Plastics, Metals, Others), By Industry Vertical (Construction, Transportation, General Industry, Others), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Carrier Screening Market By Medical Conditions (Pulmonary, Hematological and Neurological Disorders, Others), By Technology (DNA Sequencing, Polymerase Chain Reaction, Microarrays, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Reference Laboratories, Physician Offices and Clinics, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Research Antibodies Market By Market By Product, By Antibody Type (Monoclonal, Polyclonal), By Technology, By Application, By End-Users (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Firms, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organizations), Forecasts to 2027
See Campaign: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/yoga-mat-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]