The global Garment Active Insulation Market is forecast to reach USD 277.2 million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Incorporation of the insulation materials utilizing advanced fabric manufacturing technology is expected to boost the garment active insulation industry growth. Technological developments in wearables and sporting goods are anticipated to increase the popularity of footwear and sports apparel across the globe. The growing demand for yoga apparel, activewear, and performance sportswear is estimated to contribute to market growth.
Advancements in active sportswear fabrics have been growing rapidly to achieve high functionality among sportspersons without overlooking comfort. Thus, the sportswear manufacturers keep track of science and technology as well as a market expansion for fibrous materials. The application of advanced textile science and technology in the manufacture of sportswear and leisurewear fabrics is expected to drive industry growth.
Polymer and fiber technology, fabric and yarn production techniques, the modified structure of fabrics and yarn, and finishing techniques are few operational methods utilized to obtain high-performance fibers. The aforementioned techniques are anticipated to positively influence the growth of the industry across the world.
In 2019, the North American market for the product was valued at USD 35.9 million. The increasing popularity of outdoor sports in the country, including basketball, baseball, football, tennis, and ice hockey, coupled with an emphasis on fitness and health, is likely to drive the demand for sports apparel in the region. Rising usage of sports apparel is expected to propel the demand for the product.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3212
Key participants include Polartec, PrimaLoft, Inc., W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., INVISTA, HDWool, 3M Company, M.I.T.I Spa, Freudenberg SE, Unger Diffutherm GmbH, and Remmers Ltd., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Polyester in 2019 accounted for a market share of 52.7%, owing to its superior properties, including heat resistance and resistance to decay, dirt, & alkali, which is expected to boost the demand during the forecasted period.
- The outwear application is dominating application segment of the market presently, and it is estimated to reach USD 171.6 million by 2027, due to rising demand for outerwear products like jackets, that is primarily being used in hiking.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% over the forecasted period owing to changing lifestyle, increase in per capita income of the middle-class population in the region, and evolving preferences toward comfortable clothing & luxury brands.
- The industry in China is anticipated to register a significant growth owing to the switch towards the use of sports & active clothing for daily use & fashion as well as changing consumer behavior toward fitness.
- Among the application segment of the garment active insulation market, footwear is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 6.9% over the forecasted period.
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3212
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the garment active insulation market on the basis of product, sourcing, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Branded Insulation Products
- Non-branded Insulation Products
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Browse Complete Report “Garment Active Insulation Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/garment-active-insulation-market
Regional analysis section covers analysis of the Garment Active Insulation market in the major geographies of the world including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa with regards to production and consumption pattern, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, market share and market size, and presence of key players in the region.
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further query on the report and customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com