Laboratory Centrifuges Market
The global laboratory centrifuges market size is expected to reach USD 1.45 Billion in 2028 at a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Global laboratory centrifuges market revenue growth is significantly driven by increasing biological research activities, introduction of innovative products such as high-speed centrifuges, rising number of research centers, and major prevalence of diseases such as HIV and hepatitis. Centrifugation process is used to separate particles from a liquid sample depending on their shape, size, density, viscosity of medium, and rotor speed.
The report formulated with authentic information and in-depth analysis of the data by a thorough examination of the market trends, growth opportunities, emerging areas, drivers and restraints, and other key features that aims to offer the investors and shareholders insightful data of the market landscape. This can assist them in making beneficial investment plans. The report also covers the analysis of the competitive landscape by thorough profiling of the companies actively engaged in the industry. Along with this, the report offers insights into their business profiles, product portfolio, and financial standings.
Get your FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/600
Some Key Findings from the Report:
- In March 2021, Andritz launched a new centrifuge system, ecoOne. This system is a pusher centrifuge with a powerful single motor that has multiple functions for the application of heavy chemicals, technical salt, and agrochemicals.
- Accessories segment is expected to register a 3.1% revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed to need for repeated purchase of tubes, buckets, and bottles.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. Increasing concerns about blood disorders and rising focus on treatment, growing number of private hospitals, and presence of major market players are key factors propelling revenue growth of the market in this region.
- Key players operating in the market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher Corporation, Eppendorf AG, Sigma Laborzentrifugen GmbH, Andreas Hettich GmbH & Co. KG, Kubota Corporation, Koki Holdings Co., Ltd., QIAGEN N.V., NuAire, and Sartorius.
Laboratory Centrifuges Market Segmentation:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global laboratory centrifuges market based on product, model, usage, rotor design, application, end-use, and regions:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Multipurpose Centrifuges
- Micro centrifuges
- Mini centrifuges
- Centrifuge Bottles
- Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Benchtop Centrifuges
- Floor-standing Centrifuges
- Usage Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- General Purpose Centrifuges
- Preclinical Centrifuges
- Clinical Centrifuges
- Rotor Design Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Fixed-angle Rotors
- Vertical Rotors
- Swinging-bucket Rotors
- Application Design Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Blood Component Separation
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
The research study also offers insights into various regulatory frameworks and evaluates the growth of the industry in each key region of the world. The report also provides an assessment of the micro and macro-economic factors influencing the growth of the market in the mentioned regions. The global Laboratory Centrifuges market is segmented into the following based on the key regions of the world:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/600
Summary of the Global Laboratory Centrifuges Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market including risks and opportunities
- Details of business strategies and plans undertaken by key market players
- Analysis of current and future trends that will affect the growth of the market in the forecast timeline
- In-depth analysis of drivers and constraints for better understanding of the market
- The report encompasses a detailed forecast for the years 2020-2027.
- The report provides valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence in the forecast timeline.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Laboratory Centrifuges Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Laboratory Centrifuges Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing adoption of automation technology.
220.127.116.11. Rise in biological research activities.
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Lack of skilled technicians.
22.214.171.124. High cost of the centrifuge instruments.
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Global Laboratory Centrifuges Market Product Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Product Dynamics & Market Share, 2018 & 2028
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Chromatography Resins Market By Type, By Technology, By Application, Forecasts to 2027
3D Printing Metal Market By Form, By Metal Type, By Technology, By Industry Vertical, Forecasts to 2027
Research Antibodies Market By Market By Product, By Antibody Type (Monoclonal, Polyclonal), By Technology, By Application, By End-Users (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Firms, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organizations), Forecasts to 2027
Depression Treatment Market By Drug Type (Antidepressants, Antipsychotics) By Application (Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Bipolar Disorder), By End-User (Hospitals, NGOs, Mental Health Centers), By Distribution Channel, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Jet Lag Therapy Market By Product (Prescription Drugs, Melatonin, Herbal & Natural Products, Medical Devices, Others), By Distribution Channel (Over the Counter, Online), By End User (Business Travelers, Cabin Crew, Athletes, Seasonal Travelers, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]